cooey

Kimchi [CLOSED]Passengers (KimchiDVD Exclusive) (One Click Edition) Blu-ray Steelbook Group Buy [WORLDWIDE]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Reactions: digitalbabe
was able to purchase and got confirmation email BUT I got an error message on the site when i got redirected back from paypal site.

Otherwise I do like the new style of the GB :)

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
was able to purchase and got confirmation email BUT I got an error message on the site when i got redirected back from paypal site.

Otherwise I do like the new style of the GB :)

The payment went through Matt from what I can see - do you know what the error was?

got the same error after making the (successfull) payment

sh....i forgot to add my nickname in the PayPal payment :whistle::D..flashed by the new payment system

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Just a thought,how about adding the quantities that are available and how many have been sold? I think that could be very helpful.

Edit: I just saw that it does say. Very awesome idea,I really like it :)

got the same error after making the (successfull) payment

sh....i forgot to add my nickname in the PayPal payment :whistle::D..flashed by the new payment system

What was the error?

Good news, the forum already links your paypal payment with your forum name. We (the sellers) can click the link to the paypal payment and see that you, member Radagst has a real name of x. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
What was the error?

Good news, the forum already links your paypal payment with your forum name. We (the sellers) can click the link to the paypal payment and see that you, member Radagst has a real name of x. ;)

Awesome!

Next time i should make a screenshot. The error occured after the payment and didn't relink to the right HDN-Site.
I got redirected to this forum but with a error message on the screen and a empty page (except the error message)

Awesome!

Next time i should make a screenshot. The error occured after the payment and didn't relink to the right HDN-Site.
I got redirected to this forum but with a error message on the screen.

That would be great, please next time take a screenshot and I'll look into what the problem is.

Reactions: digitalbabe
Shipping from you to GB members is not included in that cost correct? Been a while since I've done a GB outside Karel

Shipping from you to GB members is not included in that cost correct? Been a while since I've done a GB outside Karel

As per the shipping terms tab -

Price includes shipping and fees from supplier to hubs. Shipping to buyer will be separate and invoiced once product is in hand after quality checks. There will be a EU hub ran by me and a US/ROW hub ran by @Wreck

Shipping will be at cost and will be invoiced separately by myself and Wreck once at the hubs and packed and as always you can combine with other GBs to save on shipping.

:)