[CLOSED] The Avengers 3D+2D (Blu-ray Steelbook) [Germany] for USA and Canada members

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Studio is DISNEY in Germany. Sometimes these discs are region locked, but Tron 3D from Disney was region FREE.

Should have 3D disc + 2D blu-ray disc.

PRICE: TBD.

Release date of October, 2012.

How I determine cost -> exact steelbook cost + any fees (credit card currency fees, etc).

Reserve list Here

QUOTED as of AUGUST 24, 2012 exchange rate. Items have dropped by a $1 or so.

List 1: $30.70 BEFORE SHIPPING AND FEES
List 2: $35.20 BEFORE SHIPPING AND FEES

Invoices will be sent shortly, including shipping costs via 1st class mail USPS and fees - FINAL cost for USA customers:

List 1: $35.53 INCLUDING SHIPPING AND FEES
List 2: $40.16 INCLUDING SHIPPING AND FEES

Canada - add $1.50 to shipping.

Normal rules apply - all members of the group buy assume a similar risk - if a steelbook comes in with a small ding, there's nothing I can do about that. However, I will use a random number generator to "pick" who gets any damaged copy.

There should be NOTHING that is majorly damaged - things ALWAYS arrive in great shape from Amazon.

If you have not purchased from me before, once the order is IN payment is required up front.. I cannot be stuck with unclaimed copies.

Payment for members that I've not worked with before will be due in September, 2012.

STEELBOOK mail costs:
Mailing 1st Class USPS in a box - likely around $3.50 for one copy. EXACT shipping will be charged and I don't ship media mail for steelbooks.

Last edited:
Just wondering, as of now whats the price on the first list?

Can't really quote anyone a price, since the exchange rate will be different in September when this is available. Any time I do that, I've had to foot the difference and ended up paying people's payment that was under paid.

Other than the fact that I got the first order in EARLY, when there probably was a pricing mistake with amazon.de, there's not much I can really say other than it'll be not too expensive.

So maybe I'll be able to move some folks from the 2nd to the 1st, giving them the lower price since a few people have dropped out.

When we're closer, RE: end of August, I can probably give a ball park cost.

Sorry I can't give you more info than that.

Can't really quote anyone a price, since the exchange rate will be different in September when this is available. Any time I do that, I've had to foot the difference and ended up paying people's payment that was under paid.

Other than the fact that I got the first order in EARLY, when there probably was a pricing mistake with amazon.de, there's not much I can really say other than it'll be not too expensive.

So maybe I'll be able to move some folks from the 2nd to the 1st, giving them the lower price since a few people have dropped out.

When we're closer, RE: end of August, I can probably give a ball park cost.

Sorry I can't give you more info than that.

I totally understand, wasn't asking for a final price. Just wanted to know what the lower price was, since I'm on list #1. :emb: pm me if you like.

So now that the artwork is known to be the same as all the other releases, I'm gonna have to dip out since I have one on order from Canada. Please don't hate me!

If this causes too many problems I'll keep my order up with you.

So now that the artwork is known to be the same as all the other releases, I'm gonna have to dip out since I have one on order from Canada. Please don't hate me!

If this causes too many problems I'll keep my order up with you.

I'm in the same boat as White Rat, if possible, should be, just a amazon pre-order. Editable

I would as well like to cancel . Any problems let me know

You guys have been removed. :)

Reactions: donovan52780
Hi, just curious as to what you think the cost would roughly be for one copy shipped to ny? I'm trying to figure out if it would be cheaper to partake in this group buy or to just order one myself from amazon. Thanks!

Hi, just curious as to what you think the cost would roughly be for one copy shipped to ny? I'm trying to figure out if it would be cheaper to partake in this group buy or to just order one myself from amazon. Thanks!

It'll be cheaper than ordering one direct from amazon. Unfortunately I can't quote an approximate cost until August sometime.

Exact cost will be given when it ships.

Status
Not open for further replies.