[CLOSED] The Avengers 3D+2D (Blu-ray Steelbook) [Germany] for USA and Canada members

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Studio is DISNEY in Germany. Sometimes these discs are region locked, but Tron 3D from Disney was region FREE.

Should have 3D disc + 2D blu-ray disc.

PRICE: TBD.

Release date of October, 2012.

How I determine cost -> exact steelbook cost + any fees (credit card currency fees, etc).

Reserve list Here

QUOTED as of AUGUST 24, 2012 exchange rate. Items have dropped by a $1 or so.

List 1: $30.70 BEFORE SHIPPING AND FEES
List 2: $35.20 BEFORE SHIPPING AND FEES

Invoices will be sent shortly, including shipping costs via 1st class mail USPS and fees - FINAL cost for USA customers:

List 1: $35.53 INCLUDING SHIPPING AND FEES
List 2: $40.16 INCLUDING SHIPPING AND FEES

Canada - add $1.50 to shipping.

Normal rules apply - all members of the group buy assume a similar risk - if a steelbook comes in with a small ding, there's nothing I can do about that. However, I will use a random number generator to "pick" who gets any damaged copy.

There should be NOTHING that is majorly damaged - things ALWAYS arrive in great shape from Amazon.

If you have not purchased from me before, once the order is IN payment is required up front.. I cannot be stuck with unclaimed copies.

Payment for members that I've not worked with before will be due in September, 2012.

STEELBOOK mail costs:
Mailing 1st Class USPS in a box - likely around $3.50 for one copy. EXACT shipping will be charged and I don't ship media mail for steelbooks.

Last edited:
Placed a 2nd order at the higher list price from amazon.de.

So folks that request a copy from now on will be on this 2nd order (starting with tbangs).

There will be a price difference from the folks on the original list and those on
the 2nd list.

If it drops, I will ask amazon.de to price match the 2nd order.

I have enough copies for all.

Reserve list here

Edit, nevermind-just realized there was a limit of 1/per. That's cool, please disregard. Thanks:)

Last edited:
So people in US are getting a copy delivered for $3.50(ish)

Is there a group by for the uk? Mines costing 67.68 euros for 2 atm!
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post!

Last edited:
So people in US are getting a copy delivered for $3.50(ish)

Is there a group by for the uk? Mines costing 67.68 euros for 2 atm!
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post!

It wouldn't be cheaper in this group buy for folks in the UK.

Lol not in this one i'm sure!

Is there ever any group buys over in the UK?

Yeah, all the time - just keep watch on this forum - but it's usually from one retailer that doesn't ship direct to your doorstep or the costs are lessened if one person in the UK orders 20 steelbooks or something - if there is a plateau in shipping cost - so in that case it makes sense for 1 person to order a bunch of steels from a retailer in the Netherlands, for example.

Reactions: RiX
Yeah, all the time - just keep watch on this forum - but it's usually from one retailer that doesn't ship direct to your doorstep or the costs are lessened if one person in the UK orders 20 steelbooks or something - if there is a plateau in shipping cost - so in that case it makes sense for 1 person to order a bunch of steels from a retailer in the Netherlands, for example.

Does anyone know if amazon.de do this? They didn't for the 2 I ordered but the dutch version of bol.com is only one disc :(

Status
Not open for further replies.