Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
thegrey_front.jpg

Note: As of the new rules in effect on June 1st, group buy members will equally absorb start up costs for the group buy. Costs will be $1 per steel and the $10 group buy start up cost. This will be divided amongst all members - I will build in these in addition to base costs.

Studio is DFW in the Netherlands. Sometimes these discs are region locked from smaller studios.

Should have blu-ray disc + DVD.

PRICE: including paypal fees and shipping, the cost for 1 copy is $33.59

Release date of July 31st, 2012.

How I determine cost -> exact steelbook cost + any fees (credit card currency fees, etc).

Normal rules apply - all members of the group buy assume a similar risk - if a metalpak comes in with a small ding, there's nothing I can do about that. However, I will use a random number generator to "pick" who gets any damaged copy.

There should be NOTHING that is majorly damaged - I expect to approach a couple friends in the Netherlands to help us with this release.

If you have not purchased from me before, once the order is IN payment is required up front.. I cannot be stuck with unclaimed copies.

Payment for members will not be due until the release can be confirmed - anyone not interested in a POSSIBLE G1 sized edition, should state that they one want 1 if it's G2 sized.

Mail costs:
Mailing 1st Class USPS in a box - likely around $3.50 for one copy. EXACT shipping will be charged and I don't ship media mail for steelbooks.

RESERVE LIST (names in bold have confirmed payment)

1. me
2. ocielz - confirmed item received
3. darczap
4. jbsolo
5. Acidcore
6. Harpua626 - confirmed item received
7. bgmat58
8. BigBlizz
9. Exciter3780 - confirmed item received
10. DevilSmoke
11. reserved
12. ash333 - confirmed item received
13. roseart - confirmed item received
14. steelbook95060

Attachments

• tthegrey_back.jpg
    tthegrey_back.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 198
  • thegrey1.jpg
    thegrey1.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
Items are in hand.

USA folks will be packaged and shipped out tomorrow.

You should see an e-mail tonight / tomorrow AM from paypal with your tracking number.

Canada folks - you'll have to wait until Saturday, when I can get to the post office.

Status
Not open for further replies.