apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new resource:

The Hunger Games - 4 Film Collection Blu-ray Steelbook - Best Buy exclusive

Hey members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in The Hunger Games 4 Film Collection 4k UHD Blu-ray Steelbook from Best Buy.

I AM UNABLE TO RETURN ITEMS IN BULK TO BEST BUY anymore. If you order from this GB you will be expected to honor the purchase!!

Pre-order cost is currently $89.99 EACH

Sales tax of 6% per copy
HDN fee of 7.5%

Original links -
[URL...

Read more about this resource...

apsmith21 updated The Hunger Games - 4 Film Collection Blu-ray Steelbook Set with a new update entry:

packaging update.

to all GB members (cross posting here for visibility), I've just sourced special heavier boxes for these sets today. I've left enough room for bubble wrap and not a ton of room for the set to move around. The boxes should arrive later this week.

I've not yet inspected or opened all the packages I've received yet, that will take some time.

As a reminder, I do have a few extras ordered in case of damages and if everything arrived OK, I will be adding those sets in a week or so to the group...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Friendly
Reactions: Behold
apsmith21 updated The Hunger Games - 4 Film Collection Blu-ray Steelbook Set with a new update entry:

Shipping prep update.

Hi all posting here for visibility - all my special sourced boxes and some of the late arrival sets were delivered next door by accident last night. (at first they didn’t believe me! it's a business next door, but still, it was addressed to me)

Btw most hunger games boxes have very tiny corner dings but are ok overall.

This is what your set will look like packed up. Sturdy box, a little more low profile and this example set has three layers of bubble wrap...

Read the rest of this update entry...