HDN Contest [CLOSED] Win a signed 'The Thing' @mondotees Steelbook @hidefninja

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hello ninjas!

An amazing opportunity exists to enter for a chance to win a signed Mondo Steelbook of John Carpenter's 'The Thing'. Check out @bigrob 's article here to enter.

thinggive.jpg
247-horror-728banner.png

Last edited:
Who won the awesome Carpenter autographed Mondo Steelbook ? And will there be a another chance ? Thanks

I CAN'T BELIEVE I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

I was wanting one of these sooooooooooooooooo bad for my collection when I saw the pics. Was actually thinking about asking around to see if someone could source me a copy at Mondo Con.

but tonight I read Rob's email and was shocked! This made night. No forget that. This made my September. Thanks so much @bigrob & HDN!

I was wanting one of these sooooooooooooooooo bad for my collection when I saw the pics. Was actually thinking about asking around to see if someone could source me a copy at Mondo Con.

but tonight I read Rob's email and was shocked! This made night. No forget that. This made my September. Thanks so much @bigrob & HDN!

Haha congraulations! I think i had about 150+ entries for this competition. My phone was going mad with notifications lol

congratulations :):) damn, i wanted this one badly as well

Reactions: blumaster
Congrats @blumaster :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I am sooooooo jealous right now :arghh: :banghead: :arghh: :banghead: :arghh: :D wait these are sold at mondo con? with signature? how the hel* did i miss that o_O
If they are sold there, what kinda prices are we talking about?

Reactions: blumaster and MGD
Congrats @blumaster :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I am sooooooo jealous right now :arghh: :banghead: :arghh: :banghead: :arghh: :D wait these are sold at mondo con? with signature? how the hel* did i miss that o_O
If they are sold there, what kinda prices are we talking about?

WHAT @Asopp SAID :hilarious:

SOD ZOMBIELAND ANYBODY WANT ANY BODY PARTS ? ? ? eigh eigh :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .

Congratulations @blumaster WELL DONE :thumbs: .

@bigrob YOUR GONNA NEED A BIGGER PHONE in future :ohno: :p :D .

Congrats!! you´re a very blessed lman :)

AWESOME! :woot: Congrats @blumaster :thumbs: :notworthy:

Thanks again @bigrob for the Give-Away! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.