[CLOSED]Zero Dark Thirty (NL) Group Buy-USA/Canada members only

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hi All,

I'd like to help out our USA/Canada members by hosting a group buy for this title to keep shipping costs to a minimum for each of you.

Steelbook has matte finish with no inside art.

View attachment 35946

Actual Pics below:

$25 approximate base cost (if we get 10 or more)+ applicable HDN GB fees/Paypal fees+ import fees (if applicable) + shipping to you.

Release date of June 4,2013. I will ask for payment 2 weeks prior, as I do not wish to get stuck with extra copies. I will not place an order for all copies until all payments are received. Payments are due within 3 business days. Tips are optional.

Our group buy forum rules are generally the same, so I've used Andy's description as a template.

Normal rules apply - all members of the group buy assume a similar risk - if a steelbook comes in with a small ding, there's nothing I can do about that. However, I will use a random number generator to "pick" who gets any damaged copy.

There should be NOTHING that is majorly damaged - things ALWAYS arrive in great shape from the shop.

THERE IS NO JUMPING BETWEEN GROUP BUYS(IF APPLICABLE)

COPIES REQUESTED CAP: None, yet

STEELBOOK mail costs (USA)

Mailing 1st Class USPS in a box - likely around $3.50 (USA) for one copy.

Please PM with any questions, and thanks in advance for keeping the thread clean of questions better address in the actual thread for the film.
I reserve the right to remove you from this or future buys and leave appropriate feedback if these simple rules are not met.

Thanks all! :scat:

View attachment 31670

Reserve List:

1. digitalbabe-USA-PAID-Received
  2. apsmith21-USA-PAID-shipped 6/14
  3. shanester-CANADA-PAID-shipped 6/14
  4. ash333-USA-PAID-shipped 6/14
  5. ash333-USA-PAID-shipped 6/14
  6. ash333-USA-PAID-shipped 6/14
  7. frankfish44-USA-PAID-shipped 6/14
  8. ausnew-(AUS,but send to member in Canada)-PAID
  9. wjasoncul (USA)-PAID-shipped 6/14-shipped 6/14
  10. smokinaces-payment info sent-PAID-shipped 6/14

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, I've PM'ed you with shipping invoice info, or request for more info. Thanks in advance for your payment! Please PM if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.