Purchase link: Cloud Atlas

Actual Pictures thanks to Kron

51A91K5kxoL.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 275
Last edited by a moderator:
i hope there is an inside artwork but i dont think so. i think it is just a way to make fast money with a movie that will cost only 6€ ( multi buy offer ) on BD.

never saw this but heard mixed reviews,can anyone give me there reviews and any movie you could compare it to? :O

I personally think its a very good movie. I think the narrative completely blows most films away, however its appearance is purely personal, however its a great film never the less. The effects are brilliant, the score is fantastic, and the pure ambition to try and pull a film like this off is huge. I happen to think its a very well made film which stays with you long after watching, almost like a Nolan film. :movie:

I think all of the under-appreciation to this film enhanced how much i appreciated it as i expected it to be average and came out still thinking about it. As a whole i found it to be a great watch, and you can tell right away its the Wachowski's who directed it (The Matrix), if that's any help as to the structure of the film. The cinematography and editing imo are great and really work wonders when jumping between narratives. The costume designers, make-up and prosthetics teams deserve half of the credit for making the film what it was as well ;)

Imo i would say 8/10, and deserves a lot more appreciation - very underrated. :thumbs:

Omg, this post is so long :emb:

P.S. Tom Hanks + Keith David = Can't go wrong :scat:

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Cover artwork without card.
81aElcqBzGL._SL1500_.jpg

I personally think its a very good movie. I think the narrative completely blows most films away, however its appearance is purely personal, however its a great film never the less. The effects are brilliant, the score is fantastic, and the pure ambition to try and pull a film like this off is huge. I happen to think its a very well made film which stays with you long after watching, almost like a Nolan film. :movie:

I think all of the under-appreciation to this film enhanced how much i appreciated it as i expected it to be average and came out still thinking about it. As a whole i found it to be a great watch, and you can tell right away its the Wachowski's who directed it (The Matrix), if that's any help as to the structure of the film. The cinematography and editing imo are great and really work wonders when jumping between narratives. The costume designers, make-up and prosthetics teams deserve half of the credit for making the film what it was as well ;)

Imo i would say 8/10, and deserves a lot more appreciation - very underrated. :thumbs:

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Cover artwork without card.
81aElcqBzGL._SL1500_.jpg
you had me at "almost like a nolan film" :naughty::thumbs:

I thought the endless amount of ambition it took to make a movie of this magnitude deserves the most credit of all. But that's what we've come to expect from the Wachowski Bros. I'm not even going to try and follow Gilmore with a review of my own because his was nothing less than spot on. With all of that being said, I am disappointed in the cover art as there are so many more directions they could've gone. With as exciting as the movie was, the cover just feels utterly boring. However, I'm a bit biased, because I've wanted to see this in steel since it came out, so I may have been expecting too much and would be disappointed in any cover they put out. I just think that for a movie that's truly underappreciated and is in its own right, more than just another movie, that it's steelbook deserves better treatment.

Reactions: XXHAPPY GILMORE

I completely agree after I left the movie I really was thinking on it. But ultimately I really decided I like the message of the movie it really shows how one person can redeem themselves or others can make a difference, just like when Hugo Weaving Character in the 1816 segment says something like what can you do you'll just be a drop in a limitless ocean and the reply is "Yet what is any ocean but a multitude of drops?"

As to the steelbook, sorry but this is a pass, gotta do a better job than that to make me double dip nowadays

Reactions: XXHAPPY GILMORE