Purchase link: Cloud Atlas

Actual Pictures thanks to Kron

51A91K5kxoL.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 278
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Germany might be on a roll with another clean steel here. Clean back, nice inside art, and the only German text I see is the super tiny "EIN" before Wachowski on the front. I can live with that. Not sure if glossy or what but didn't want to take any chances after what happened with KA2.

:ordered:

Reactions: jonnie123
Received my amaray from the US on Thursday. Have watched it twice now. Absolutely love this movie. My favourite movie of 2014 so far and it's gonna take some beating to knock it off that spot. I cannot wait to get the Steelbook and put my disc inside. Absolutely beautiful movie about Karma. Hit a major cord with me.

Last edited:
Hyped for this one.

Received my amaray from the US on Thursday. Have watched it twice now. Absolutely love this movie. My favourite movie of 2014 so far and it's gonna take some beating to knock it off that spot. I cannot wait to get the Steelbook and put my disc inside. Absolutely beautiful movie about Karma. Hit a major cord with me.

I completely agree, though Prisoners was also a high quality flick for 2013 as well, but a different genre altogether, mind you. As for films that make really make you think, this one takes the cake. The performances and unique direction they went with this were phenomenal. Almost like Crash, but in high gear with a sci-fi edge to it. T'was the full package :drool:.

For this one, and its price point, the steel's just a secondary bonus for me.

Reactions: Blu-devil

Is there a reason why you're swapping the discs?

I pre-ordered it a couple of days ago. I still haven't seen it but the artwork looks awesome and I've read some good reviews of the film on the internet.

This is such a great film to get Steelbook treatment. Can't wait to have this in my collection. And the price is AMAZING!!!
Anyone sitting on the fence...get off now!!!
A REAL film getting a steelbook...should be absolutely applauded...:drool: