attachment.php

attachment.php
Actual pics thanks to Sinthetic:
YwVrP.jpg

l0oJE.jpg

8hw5b.jpg

q42U3.jpg

Last edited:
Hell yeah!!! Just days ago I was thinking about whether I should finally pick up the german steel for this, I really dislike how it looks, but this movie is among my favorites. I was hoping for a re-release, but it didn't seem likely. So this is amazing news!! :scat::scat::scat:

Reactions: Ricker
I have the intention to get the German only because it is G2, but I love my DVD steelbook, tha one is really awesome and I just put the blu ray inside, now this has to be really cool to buy it! But I'm intrigued!

Reactions: DJ IXS
Play.com's new catchphrase should be...

shut-up-and-give-me-your-money-e1343107772704.jpg

I JOKE! You are the kings of steelbooks and we all appreciate the effort you put in to giving us what we want. Although, if it's not too much to ask... please slow down on the releases. :D

This movie was awesome. Too all the nay-sayers wondering why this movie got a steelbook despite what there personal opinion dictate's.... Production Budget $25 Million, Worldwide theatrical sales $170 Million. ;)

Reactions: DJ IXS and lolwut
Seems to be a bit of a marmite movie based on the responses here, and elsewhere.

Personally, I love it. Hoping the artwork is cool.

A definite for me too, I really liked the film. Hopefully an image of the statue of liberty headless overlooking New York with some sort of embossing / debossing will look awesome!

Reactions: Ricker and lolwut