Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 1st, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon.de
Price: EUR 26.30

81nToKQhMWL._SY679_.jpg

815L+ZaZr5L._SL1453_.jpg

Last edited:
This is so weird. They are selling it with Eli Roth's name.
It was directed by Jon Watts. He is directing the new SPIDER MAN movie! They should sell it with THAT credit!

It was directed by Jon Watts. He is directing the new SPIDER MAN movie! They should sell it with THAT credit!

Yes, that says a lot about the german collectors, I guess. :D

Like the artwork, but wouldn't pay more than 15€ for a movie like that. Of course the price is gonna drop till release, but still... not sure about getting that one. I'm interested in the movie though, like a nice clown flick once in a while!

They could do but as its a horror film I think Eli Roth's name is more appropriate.

Reactions: C.C. 95
film worth a view? Never even heard of it. is it any good? comparable to what?
It's sort of loosely comparable to The Fly (If you can imagine that!!)

Guy unknowingly puts on a cursed antique clown suit for his sons birthday party. When he goes to take it off he can't get it off until it slowly consumes him and turns him into a sort of demon.

Sounds rubbish but it's handled rather well I thought.

Great artwork not seen the movie so it's going to be a blind buy for me if I make a purchase.

I actually had high hopes for this one and the premise actually sounded really good but for me the movie was pretty bad IMO

I watched this expecting nothing but a cheap low budget horror but it's actually above average as horrors go.

I've been wanting to pick it up but the Zavvi 'limited to 500 red Amaray' edition is going for silly money so I might pick up this instead now :)
Buy the Birdman red amaray edition and the normal Clown amaray and swap the cases.
I'm sure it will be cheaper.

Buy the Birdman red amaray edition and the normal Clown amaray and swap the cases.
I'm sure it will be cheaper.
There is no normal Amaray. It was exclusive to Zavvi. 500 red cases.

There is an Italian one but I'm not sure if it's English friendly. And the Australian one costs too much to import.

It's not even released in the U.S. yet as far as I know.

• Informative
Reactions: C.C. 95
...because there will never be another thread where it will ever make any sense to post this....
You loved him in Back to The Future. But did you know Crispin Glover did an album back in the '80's?
Here is the glorious "Clowny Clown Clown" video. Enjoy!!

Reactions: Sigill