Clueless - 25th Anniversary (Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: July 21, 2020
Purchase link: Amazon - Best Buy - Target
Price: $16.44 (Amazon) - $14.99 (Best Buy) - $17.99 (Target)
Group buy: hosted by Wreck

81Q7Zf6RvNL._SL1500_.jpg

81W7CfusXfL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone willing to do a group buy for this steelbook?

Amazon.com won't ship this to Canada for some reason.

Because it is not an essential product that has to be shipped to another country during a pandemic.
They have more important items they need to ship.

Because it is not an essential product that has to be shipped to another country during a pandemic.
They have more important items they need to ship.

Thanks for the reply, but I could have done without the snark and incorrect information.

Amazon.com is most definitely shipping BluRay/DVD/4K discs internationally, although you can expect significant delays because they're prioritising essential items and couriers are extremely busy.

This may be more of a rights distribution issue.

Thanks for the reply, but I could have done without the snark and incorrect information.

Amazon.com is most definitely shipping BluRay/DVD/4K discs internationally, although you can expect significant delays because they're prioritising essential items and couriers are extremely busy.

This may be more of a rights distribution issue.

My reply wasn't intended to be snarky. I was just trying to help. A lot of people have been asking similar question for a month or so unaware that the Amazons had stopped shipping internationally for awhile.

So apparently Paramount did it again. People elsewhere are up in arms over the fact that the wrong cellphone is on the cover of the steelbook. They're saying this model of cellphone didn't exist at the time. It's Top Gun all over again!

• Haha
Reactions: willbar84
So apparently Paramount did it again. People elsewhere are up in arms over the fact that the wrong cellphone is on the cover of the steelbook. They're saying this model of cellphone didn't exist at the time. It's Top Gun all over again!

Its an old clamshell with an aerial, what she used in the film and what is in most promo shots! Some people seriously need to GET LAID!

• Haha
Reactions: willbar84
This is being released by Paramount. Does that mean it will be full gloss like other recent Paramount steelbooks? I hope so.

Reactions: Ephoenix
Here is the info I have straight from my Paramount studio contact.

July 19—25th Anniversary of theatrical release; Available to Buy on Digital

July 21 – Available to Buy on Blu-ray or Limited Edition Blu-ray Steelbook

Revisit the halcyon days of high school in the ‘90s; a time filled with camaraderie, chaste dances and fervent study…AS IF. Writer/director Amy Heckerling’s whip-smart comedy CLUELESS celebrates its 25th anniversary on Blu-ray and a Limited Edition Blu-ray Steelbook, both with Digital copy.

25 years after it was originally released on July 19, 1995, CLUELESS remains a smart, charming and hilarious classic that truly captures what it was like to be a teen in the 1990s. Alicia Silverstone shines as a 15-year-old high school student who thrives on shopping, enjoys the perfect social life, and plays matchmaker to all her friends. The film features an outstanding ensemble cast including Paul Rudd, Brittany Murphy, Donald Faison, Stacey Dash, Jeremy Sisto, Breckin Meyer, and Wallace Shawn.

The Blu-ray and Blu-ray Steelbook include over an hour of previously released special features including a “Clue or False” trivia game, a fashion featurette, a look at the class of ’95, a “Suck ‘n Blow” tutorial, original theatrical trailers and more.