Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Ur mum
Release date: June 24, 2024
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £17.99

417332B6-F580-418B-A650-9948C6B26358.jpeg

Reactions: Lord Vader
Thought so. And yeah the sides are gloss on a spot glossed steel. Felix has gone a bit OTT with all that. Kind of a TL;DR situation.
Printing on metal is not that that different when printing INDUSTRIAL compared to MANUAL (custom, low production number).

Plus printing is different for so many things.
Can you name THREE (3) different types of printing „things”? (just want to see where your thoughts are about this)

Yeah, but more words about everything, and formatting makes it look like an 'expert' opinion. :naughty:
I've edited this reply a bunch of times to make it less offensive...
Apart from never saying I am an expert, and only wanted to share something I know and witnessed many times, just followed my learned principle, to express myself as clear, detailed, exactly and with simple words as possible, to not be misunderstood.
But yes, I admit it, for most of the people (especially younger ones, the „Tik-Tok generation, aka ”five-seconds-attention-span”), longer sentences seems a drag and boring, clearly not as instructive as a 5-10 seconds „short” video, or an extra-shortened phrase and words.

Cause, you know, I could certainly just drop 1-2-3 words and who gets it, good, who doesn't, their problem... but I feel people could go dumber without my help, so not wanting to „add” to that „trend”... well, that's just me.... :whistle::spoil:

Oh, much appreciated for you to take time to make your message less offensive, really! I know was not easy for you!
:p

• Haha
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Printing on metal is not that that different when printing INDUSTRIAL compared to MANUAL (custom, low production number).

Can you name THREE (3) different types of printing „things”? (just want to see where your thoughts are about this)
I think you’re wrong about steelbooks.
Simple

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Isn’t it a fact that the gloss layer is underneath on a matte steel with spot glossing?

Yes it is, checked a bunch of my steelbooks. You can see the gloss on all sides.
Those that are all matte, are matte on the sides, but spot glossy ones have shiny gloss sides. Same as all-gloss ones of course.

Thought so. And yeah the sides are gloss on a spot glossed steel. Felix has gone a bit OTT with all that. Kind of a TL;DR situation. Plus printing is different for so many things.

I think you’re wrong about steelbooks.
Simple
You both didn't believe me....
Maybe you'll believe the actual producer of the SteelBooks, Scanavo: Demo About | Steelbook®

q.e.d.

Got mine on Saturday, thanks ninjas for the tip with peeling the glue, managed to keep the damage to a minimum.

Steelbook is a 10, but the movie...is not! Hopefully the commentary is good!

Got mine on Saturday, thanks ninjas for the tip with peeling the glue, managed to keep the damage to a minimum.

Steelbook is a 10, but the movie...is not! Hopefully the commentary is good!
What do you mean the movie isn't a 10? It's an 80s Stallone cop movie. If you went into this expecting anything other than what it delivers you are watching it wrong.

If you’ve ordered cobra be careful when taking off the j card glue dots. They’ve taken off a small matte layer. First I thought it was glue residue but it’s not. it’s taken the matte off. Might have to order another and try again

Beautiful steelbook though. Especially for the price

View attachment 580466

Didn't bother since i already own previous one. :D
But hey for those who failed to get it. :D

What do you mean the movie isn't a 10? It's an 80s Stallone cop movie. If you went into this expecting anything other than what it delivers you are watching it wrong.
I mean unfortunately the movie doesn't match the quality of the steelbook, but it's just like my opinion man!

I think Tango and Cash is the only other Stallone 80s cop movie, I generally love Stallone's 80s output and maybe T + C is better...

Got my copy today. Glue dots rolled off nice and easy with no damage thankfully (Warm weather today may have helped). Lovely steelbook!

F**k me, to the mod who likes to turn up when he wants and spam this forum with the same sh!t over and over and tries to “clean this place up” how he sees fit…. Get a life and a grip