Cobra

Would you purchase 'Cobra' in a Steelbook?

• Yes

Votes: 30 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
Yes. I reckon some of the artwork of the film would make for a killer steelbook design.

Germany has not yet got its release, unfortunately. It's a shame that the film must not be sold here due to Germany's film policy. Maybe the opportunity will come after the end of May when 25 years have passed since cinema release.

How about Zavvi do Cobra

Was thinking Cobra would look amazing, poster pic on front embossed gun and title, debossed.
Not sure if this post is correct, if not please let me know

Last edited:
Still hoping this one gets a release soon. Now that Rambo First Blood is getting released, maybe this might follow soon...

Cobra Steelbook

Would you be interested in owning this Steelbook?

I don't know about you guys but I'm a huuuge fan of this movie. In my humble opinion this is one of the best Stallone's movie and I really think this title would look awesome in a steelbook. I must say that I would get this one at any cost.What do you think?

Attachments

• Cobra.jpg
    Cobra.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 162
  • Cobra d.jpg
    Cobra d.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Hell yeah! This is my favorite Stallone film! "You're the disease, and I'm the cure." Damn a steelbook would be EPIC! :scat:

Stallone Cobra

cobra-565x317.png

Am I the only Cobra fan in this website? I'm such a huge fun of this movie I've been buying Cobra since it first came out on VHS. Then I upgraded to DVD and now Blu ray. But it would be sooo nice if this came out on Steelbook. I've seen a lot of crap coming out on steelbook and I don't understand why Cobra hasn't come out yet :(.

Last edited:
Reactions: 123kid