Cobsters giveaways

Cobster

The T-Total Ninja
BANNED
Dec 25, 2014
London
hey fellow ninjas ,

I haven't forgot about my giveaways

My little girl was taken into hospital Sunday evening after suffering a severe asthma attack , she is still currently there but on the mend .

I've been in contact with digitalbabe to get these giveaways sorted .

Many thanks and I'll be in touch later today .

@Cobster

THIS CAN WAIT . SHE IS MORE IMPORTANT .

At least she is in the best place for now. Visiting times will not make running a life ,School Run , Job , Shopping easier . Short term hasstle to get her well .

Stress I DRED to think of the pressure keep up with the not smoking . She will be even more proud of her Dad when she comes home safe and well .

Keep us updated PLEASE . Sending ALL of Our LOVE TO YOU ALL .

As I said before thanks for the very kind comments .

Was hoping she was coming out last night but because her breathing was still a little off they kept her in , but good news is she is getting ready to be discharged now .

I understand that the giveaways have now been drawn , a huge thanks to @digitalbabe @Apollon for taking the time to sort this for me .

Reactions: Kuzco
Hi @Cobster, only just seen this thread, sorry to hear your daughter was taken into hospital, must of been frightening for you all. I'm glad to hear she was doing well in hospital and is home again. Hope everything is back to normal now, and she is happy and healthy :thumbs:

Hi @chunk thanks for the message , she isn't too good at the moment to be honest .

Shes currently on quite a lot of medication to try and get it under control .

Reactions: chunk
Oh, I'm really sorry to hear that, how old is she? Is she able to be cared for at home rather than the hospital right now? Must be quite upsetting for you all.

my nephew had severe asthma when he was a kid, calling ambulance's in the middle of the night etc, we would be on edge when he ran for 5 seconds and got out of breath.. In his later teen years the asthma seemed to just fade away,he rarely needs his inhaler now.. But I remember how worried I used to be about him, especially when I looked after him on my own, I had to watch him very closely when it was acting up.. so my thoughts are with you and your family, I hope these medications start to get the symptoms under control asap:thumbs:

She's only 4 but she's a proper little trooper lol.

She had the stay in earlier in the month but she's at home now . We're hoping that it doesn't result in her having to go back in . But yeah had all the ambulances in the middle of the night scenarios .