Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
Capture.PNG
lscc-header.png

STAN LEE Headlines the London Super Comic Convention

stan-lee.jpg

ExCeL London

Saturday, Feb 25th, 2012 (10:00 - 18:00)
Sunday, Feb 26th, 2012 (10:00 - 17:00)

VIP Meet Stan the Man http://lscc.squarespace.com/stan-lee/

Info: http://www.londonsupercomicconvention.com/

Stan the Man is schedulled to attend both days, I guess this will be a once in a lifetime opportunity to meet the Marvel comic book godfather :scat:

Guests and signing: http://www.londonsupercomicconvention.com/guests/

I for one will be attending on the Saturday...Anyone else? Let's turn this into a HDN Con :oohyeah:

Last edited by a moderator:
If they didn't charge, lines would be crazy and you'd only be able to get a couple autographs because you'd be in line for so long. Think of it as crowd control.

Sent from my EVO3D using tapatalk for Android.

makes sense :) Everything has a reason I guess.

Enjoy the show who ever goes and take some pics and post in this thread after perhaps!

"Once the VIP tickets are all sold out, Stan will not be signing any additional items during show times, due to his other commitments which including the Panel and Photo Sessions each day"

so if the vip signings sell out it says that Stan will not be signing anything else

so does that mean if you aint vip you wont get a sig?

That was my only reason for going, so if all vips sell out and you cant get a sig, i wont be going

Last edited:
"Once the VIP tickets are all sold out, Stan will not be signing any additional items during show times, due to his other commitments which including the Panel and Photo Sessions each day"

so if the vip signings sell out it says that Stan will not be signing anything else

so does that mean if you aint vip you wont get a sig?

That was my only reason for going, so if all vips sell out and you cant get a sig, i wont be going

Certainly reads that way! There's gonna be a lot of pissed off people if true!

That's it, I'm not going anymore...I thought, I'm on Monday to Friday for the next 12 weeks, and I thought, awesome. I can go to the comic convention. With prices rising so steeply, not worth it, and I get free travel...factor that in as a cost and not worth it.
Would be cool, but nope...I'm out...

it's £45 per additional item (it says 'book' which is worrying) but it won't be signed there and there

that's ON TOP of the VIP ticket AND admission

they say book as i think most peeps would get him to sign a comic book

but sat and sun vips are sold out well tier 1 and 2 just the £175 one left EEK!

so looks like I missed this one :(

Does seem that way Matt.
I'm not going but my brother is and he has two Batman graphic novels to get signed. I'm not holding my breath on this one.

Is there going to be an exclusive steelbook at this one like Sucker Punch at SD?

If so, who wants to be my London friend? Lol

Received this email. So, good luck to anybody who missed out on the tier 2 ticket!

We have worked on improving the panel room such that we are able to provide additional Stan Lee VIP Tier 2 tickets on both Saturday and Sunday without impacting on the existing availability for other attendees.

Each Stan Lee VIP Tier 2 ticket gives the holder:

- Early access to the convention on the day of the ticket - i.e. from 9.30am rather than 10am.

- the opportunity to get one item signed in the Stan Lee Signing Sessions on that day

- a limited edition print

- a guaranteed seat at the Stan Lee panel if holder arrives before 3.55pm

These tickets will be available on a first come first served basis.

To give a fair chance to everyone we are announcing the availability today (Wednesday) of tickets that will be available for sale from 10am on Friday 24th February.

Good luck to all.

LSCC

Seems to be abit of a mess. My brother went today and try to get 2 novels signed but each one was only available for 45 minutes. I work at Stratford station and have lost count the amount of people asking how to get to Excel.

The lady confirmed Stan signs stuff and not just the "book" freebee. The panel started @4.30PM so be prepared for a long day if arriving early!