Command & Conquer collection *HUGE! A lot of pictures!*

Mar 10, 2018
Hello again :).

This is my Command & Conquer(CNC) collection, some people say this maybe one of the biggest in the world and I have some unique stuff. I have cloth and stuff from the series, signed stuff and a lot more. Check the pictures and see and please comment what you like :). I have collect CNC in some years now, and I love the series. This series started I started with computer games and so on! Is bad EA have ended the serie :(. Maybe in the future we get a new CNC Game.

Hope you enjoy this post! More will come in the future :)

Poster:

Command & Conquer:

CNC 4 Pre-Order poster

Tiberian Sun Beta Poster

CNC 4 Artowrk signed

RA 2 poster

RA 3 pre-order poster

Advertising RA 1 to PS1

****/****

Magazine with CNC info:

Magazine with CNC info

Magazine with CNC info

Sealed magazine with cnc info

****/****

Prima Offical Guides and other Guides:

Sealed Prima Offical Guide

CNC Secrets & Solutions Unauthorized:

****/****
Signed stuff:

I got the change to speak to Steve Honeyweel (He wrotes video games guides for games, and some for the Command & Conquer series.) I got these signed, and the Yuri one I got signed to Stian (My name).

Signed CNC 3, CNC 3 Kane's Wrath and CNC 4 Kane.

CNC 4 Kane signed (I have two)

Red Alert 3 Allied Team Signed

Red Alert 3 Soviet Team Signed

Red Alert 3 Japan Team Signed

James Earl Jones signed on magazine cover

Red Alert 2 CE sealed, Red Alert 2 CE Sealed + signed. CNC MAC edition sealed, Red Strike sealed + signed. Tiberian Sun Platinum Edition sealed, Yuri's Revenge signed!

****/****

PC BIG BOX and PC GAMES:

Big box 1(More info later)

Big box 2(More info later)

Big box 3(More info later)

Big box 4(More info later)

German big box + normal disc. (Kane's Wratch is sealed)

Germans MEGA box!

Red Alert 1 German Limited Editon big box

Big box Great pack sealed

CNC MEGA box

RA MEGA box

World Trade Center RA 2 box sealed, Tiberian Sun Firepower big box, Dune stuff infront.

World Trade Center RA 2 box sealed, Tiberian Sun sealed, CNC 3 Kane's Wrath sealed, CNC Collection x2 sealed.

Worlwide Warfare sealed, Assault Pack sealed, Red Alert 1 sealed, Renegade sealed, CNC Kane Edition sealed.

German RA MEGA box sealed, Greece Generals + ZH sealed!

CNC to sega saturn sealed + Tiberian Sun Firestorm sealed.

Command & Conquer Soundtrack collection sealed, The first Decade sealed.

CNC 4 + Kane's Wrath sealed

Red Alert 2 CE sealed, Red Alert 2 CE Sealed + signed. CNC MAC edition sealed, Red Strike sealed + signed. Tiberian Sun Platinum Edition sealed, Yuri's Revenge signed!

Red Alert 2 CE sealed, RA 1 Counterstrike sealed, RA 1 German edition bad shape but sealed. Red Alert 2 Marketing Disc!

****/****

CONSOLE STUFF:

MORE INFO LATER.

Playstation 1:

CNC to sega saturn sealed PAL AND NTSC.

Red Alert 1 NTSC sealed, N64 NTSC sealed, Platnium CNC sealed, Retaliation PS1 sealed.

Nintendo 64 and normal PC games:

****/****

Other stuff: (Like Cloths, Demo and so on)

Postcard and other stuff

RA 1 sticker and cnc 3 banner.

RA ps1 demo, REd Alert 3 premier edition and TS gameguide!

Red Alert 2 T-Shirt

Red Alert 3 T-Shirt(RUS) + Caps

CNC 4 stuff

Funny picture Tesla Trooper kill Chrono

Funny picture 2 GDI VS 1 NOD Solider, who wins :D?

Command & Conquer pins (German) + CNC 3 pins

Red Alert 3 drink set, CNC 3 polish GDI Edition, CNC 3 Kane's Wratch Razer mouse edition. Trackball + CNC 4 watch (Fake)

Gamepro Toys sealed, Nod pewter figure sealed, Tiberian Sun pin brand new, Tiberian Sun Energy drink new, differents mouse pads and RA 1 Soviet mouse.

Gamepro Toys sealed, open flame tank serie with soldiers. Nod pewter figure to the right.

Demo dics

CNC soundtracks, Red Alert + Renegade sealed.

Renegade Promo cup UK

****/****

Uoffical stuff:

Uoffical big box (One of the Perfect Alert is sealed)

Fake games/packed

1000 levels German box

More Uoffical big box

Uoffical dics

****/****

Asia Stuff:
China Xbox 360

China and Korea cnc games

Korea Tiberan Sun Firestorm Big box

****/****

My best stuff:

Tanya, Red Alert, Sgt. Major from Renegade - Created by Daniel Miller.

With Tiberian Sun watch new, Havoc Gamepro open, Sealed Nod Pewter figure at the back to the right, and a lot of pewters figures. With some pins.

Sealed PINS from Tiberian Dawn and Tiberian Sun, CNC pocket Knife, ingame stuff used at cutscenes.

Closer look at pocket knife

Red Alert 2: Marketing Assets

Tiberian Sun Press kit:

Red Alert 1 picture gave to developers. Signed when the develeopers hits 100K sold games!

Check out this link how is looks active, a nice feature :)

The best of the best:
Outfits from the games from Westwood Studio.

I even have to post some Dune stuff here!

I have more in the way, and I will update this thread when I get more new stuff.

If you know about some item or got something to sell tell me :)

Last edited:

Robles

Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2018
UK
Fantastic collection you have there , brings back a lot of memories from my younger years seeing all these again :)

AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Awesome collection man. RA2 and Renegade brings back so many memories for me.
With so many reboots and remakes coming out, I wish they would reboot this series!

Mar 10, 2018
Fantastic collection you have there , brings back a lot of memories from my younger years seeing all these again :)
Thanks man! Good to hear you got some memories back! That's the reason I collection this series because my younger days! I have some more new stuff and I will post it later. More signed stuff and so on :D

Awesome collection man. RA2 and Renegade brings back so many memories for me.
With so many reboots and remakes coming out, I wish they would reboot this series!
Thanks man! Renegade is a epic single playeer story game in the CNC timeline =). I love they remake the Red Alert 1 and the first Command & Conquer for newer system and with 4K support!

Reactions: AlienKing

Robles

Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2018
UK
Thanks man! Good to hear you got some memories back! That's the reason I collection this series because my younger days! I have some more new stuff and I will post it later. More signed stuff and so on :D

Thanks man! Renegade is a epic single playeer story game in the CNC timeline =). I love they remake the Red Alert 1 and the first Command & Conquer for newer system and with 4K support!
Yeah, very kool collection mate :thumbs: I wish that they would bring out some re-mastered stuff for the xbox.

AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Wow! I didnt even know they announced those. Not too popular so prolly flew under my radar. I'm definitely picking them up though!

Sep 13, 2019
Awesome collection. Thank you for taking time out to shop pics. It is like a C&C museum. Any updates to your collection? I would love to get a hold of Flame tank or Mammoth Tank ;) I do have the Havoc Fig and love it. If you have some one That would sale one of the tanks please let me know.

Mar 10, 2018
Awesome collection. Thank you for taking time out to shop pics. It is like a C&C museum. Any updates to your collection? I would love to get a hold of Flame tank or Mammoth Tank ;) I do have the Havoc Fig and love it. If you have some one That would sale one of the tanks please let me know.
Hello!

Thanks man! I have got some new stuff and so on. I will update this thread later when I got some new pics. Lastest stuff is: More magazin, Tiberian sun watch brand new, updated some boxes. :).