Conan The Barbarian (2011) (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: December 17, 2011
Purchase link: Amazon FR
Price: €15.52

Conan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
if you enjoy watching decapitated heads...then this movie is for you :hilarious: After 15 minutes, I couldn't take it anymore....

I'm not into that crap (excuse my french) :D

watch it for yourself as you might enjoy it....it wasn't for me.

I have not seen this movie yet. What is it that turns peoples heads away when it comes to this movie? Is it really that bad? EEK!

Reactions: Lone Crusader
I can deal with the decapitation, disembodiment, and most squeamish things but the the sight of my own blood curls my stomach. Zombies also really freak me out. That must be why I like them so much. This movie is worth a look-see at least. I'm going to get the french steelie because it is a beautiful SB but I think I'll rent it and see if I like it too.

who knows, you might like it.

I just realized that it received 22% on rotten tomatoes....ouch..it might be the lowest rating that I have ever seen.... I hated Green Lantern and it received 27%...double ouch..it's worse than Green Lantern :hilarious:

I don't agree with rotten tomatoes very often, but I'm surprised we actually agreed on bad movies :)

However, it doesn't take away the beautiful artwork on this steelbook.

I can deal with the decapitation, disembodiment, and most squeamish things but the the sight of my own blood curls my stomach. Zombies also really freak me out. That must be why I like them so much. This movie is worth a look-see at least. I'm going to get the french steelie because it is a beautiful SB but I think I'll rent it and see if I like it too.

I didn't like it either, but I'll give it another chance. I'm getting the FNAC version strictly for collection purposes. I could be wrong but isn't France the only country to get a steelbook?

I didn't like it either, but I'll give it another chance. I'm getting the FNAC version strictly for collection purposes. I could be wrong but isn't France the only country to get a steelbook?

Looks like it my friend.

And even tho it's not the best movie ever, I'm pretty sure this could end up like the next Rambo. Think about it: action movie, bad acting and basically not plot nor story... sounds like a little bit of history repeating :p

Looks like it my friend.

And even tho it's not the best movie ever, I'm pretty sure this could end up like the next Rambo. Think about it: action movie, bad acting and basically not plot nor story... sounds like a little bit of history repeating :p

If you look at it that way buddy, then maybe yes. We can only hope :D

Looks like it my friend.

I gotta say that this steelbook beats Rambo's £300 price tag that is selling on ebay these days, but for the movie & acting itself Rambo wins hands down man, how can U even compare the two films hehe

I gotta say that this steelbook beats Rambo's £300 price tag that is selling on ebay these days, but for the movie & acting itself Rambo wins hands down man, how can U even compare the two films hehe

I guess it's a matter of taste. I've hated that Rambo movie for 2 reasons:

1) can't stand Sly;

2) the guy's too old for that kind of movies, who is he kidding?

At least the guy on Conan doesn't have a dental plate :p

got my copy today that shipped monday not bad for this time of year all mint aswell although the packaging left alot to be desired yet again from amazon.fr no protection.seems really hit and miss with that.

Never ordered from FNAC before, thinking about ordering this one with the booklet from them. they good to deal with online and shipping? or best to try find someone in france to help me out? cheers folks!

Damn, don't they? I made a account with them last week caus was thinking about Drive too.

Let me choose UK in my address and goes from free shipping to trying to charge me 8euro when i am in the basket debating if i should pull the trigger or not :hilarious:

Just wasn't sure how there packaging was. Maybe I just managed to beat the system with entering my address and it wouldn't actually work I dunno :wtf:

DK06CTR you must be in the exception list because Amazon.fr and de started to be OCD since a few weeks ago... bubble wrap + cardboard, plus box of order more than one. You'd scream how good they are packing!

biscuitnoir you're confused, Fnac.com (France) do ship internationally

DK06CTR you must be in the exception list because Amazon.fr and de started to be OCD since a few weeks ago... bubble wrap + cardboard, plus box of order more than one. You'd scream how good they are packing!

biscuitnoir you're confused, Fnac.com (France) do ship internationally

They do? I didn't know that! I thought there were like FS or MM. My bad :emb: