Conan the Barbarian (4K UHD Limited Edition) (Arrow Video) [USA]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: January 30, 2024
Purchase links: Arrow Video - Amazon - DiabolikDVD - Grindhouse Video - Zavvi USA
Price: $45.00 (Arrow Video) - $29.99 (Amazon) - $38.99 (DiabolikDVD) - $39.99 (Grindhouse Video) - $44.99 (Zavvi USA)
Notes: Blu-ray is Extras Disc Region A locked

Conan The Barbarian UHD.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: sinusR2
Honestly I think I would rather pay the extra 20 for the ones that have already imported it lol. It could take a month to arrive from that one lol. If I pull the trigger on these and drop 100 quid and arrow releases them in the UK I will **** a ******* brick. And throw it at them.
This one is £31 Free shipping from the USA

View attachment 571825

Not sure about import duties. Maybe ask them to send as gift. Does that still work? I sometimes find buying from abroad on eBay hit and miss. Risk versus saving I guess.

Conan The Destroyer [New Blu-ray] Ltd Ed, With Booklet, 4K Mastering, Postcard | eBay

• Haha
Reactions: TheWildEye
My Amazon order was delivered today and arrived in perfect condition.

I will be checking the 4K transfer on UHD and extras on Blu-ray at the weekend.

Honestly I think I would rather pay the extra 20 for the ones that have already imported it lol. It could take a month to arrive from that one lol. If I pull the trigger on these and drop 100 quid and arrow releases them in the UK I will **** a ******* brick. And throw it at them.
Got Barbarella from Allyourmusic and it was fine, keep checking as it may be back in stock.

This appears to be sold out everywhere, but some places still have The Conan Chronicles available.

Anyone in the UK received their order direct from Arrow yet? The DHL tracking on mine went dark 8 days ago and no update since. Last time I ordered from the US store the item arrived within a week (and that was over the Xmas period)

Anyone in the UK received their order direct from Arrow yet? The DHL tracking on mine went dark 8 days ago and no update since. Last time I ordered from the US store the item arrived within a week (and that was over the Xmas period)
Some in UK got delivery today
UK delivery was done using courier Evri

Note
Dhl ecommerce transit times can vary a lot and is not unusual
Anytime a USA retailer uses Dhl ecommerce it takes 15 to 25 days for my orders to be delivered

When a USA retailer uses DHL e-commerce for shipping to Republic of Ireland
Transit is always USA to Germany then to Ireland

My arrow store exclusive edition of barbarella took 15 days.

You have 2 different tracking numbers
1)DHL ecommerce tracking number that arrow provided
2)Local tracking number (This is found by using Dhl ecommerce tracking website and will be listed in more shipment details)

Use your local tracking number that will update when postal carrier doing your delivery updates the tracking)

Depending on your location some parcels go from USA to Germany then forwarded to destination country of delivery and when arrives in Germany can vary from 3 to 12 days before dhl in germany receive a parcel

Note
DHL e-commerce use Air or Ocean Freight on some batch of parcels they process
That can cause a big difference in transit times.

Yeah got a dispatch notice last week saying delivery by last weekend but nothing else since. Usually gets updated once it hits a distribution centre in blighty.

ah fck it, i eventually tore off the shrinkwrap like a 8yo getting hold of his birthday gift

its pretty good.. the spotgloss is a very nice touch that arrow should implement way more often.. steel fits in nicely and the overall edition fits perfectly into the scs protectors for hdzeta editions

87F2807A-B173-4884-A3DF-83065E2001A3.jpeg

9315B21A-6676-41F9-AE8B-2549AC823F75.jpeg

A2E80D39-493F-4712-B72A-6F5D9D7BAFA4.jpeg

16326F09-3C57-4CA4-9B1D-202BB083312E.jpeg

9069E6BC-3D87-42AC-B929-51D2E117FFF5.jpeg