[CONCLUDED] Naughtius Maximus's Giveaway Part 3 !!

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
GIVEAWAY CONCLUDED - SEE POST #94

Hi all,

In conjunction to the other Giveaways, this is the BONUS 3rd part - Part 2 can be found HERE, Part 1 can be found HERE < click.

W4lF0E5llFYDK75op6egrok3LVe1MdK7QUniqRE94wam=w1470-h832-no

(From top left-right)

Alice in Wonderland UK
Cars 2 EMPTY USA
Dumbo UK
Fantasia UK
Finding Nemo VMB CA
Hunchback of notredame UK
Jungle Book UK
Lion King TW
Robin Hood UK
Tangled G1 size MX
Tarzan UK
Toy Story UK
Toy Story 2 UK
Toy Story 3 UK
UP EMPTY JUMBO USA

(ALL SEALED)

All you have to do to win is:
1) State which films you'd like to win!

2) which of the above films has the catchiest song?! Ideally post a youtube video or MP3 of it!

Rules:
1) 1 x entry per ninja
2) The winner is responsible for shipping costs.
3) Winner(s) will have 7 days to contact/respond to me to claim their prize(s), otherwise it will go to the next random person
4) Winner(s) will be chosen at random via post # using random.org website
5) No limit to how many copies you request, though you're expected to only take part if these are for your personal collection (not for resale)

Entries will close Sunday (9th Aug) @ 20:00 (UK time!). The winner(s) will be picked at random...and announced at some point after that :p

Good luck all!!!

David :thumbs:

Last edited:
Woohoo:oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah::joy: that's awesome! !! Can not thank you enough, I've wanted the nemo viva for a very long time.. thank you thank you thank you :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: you're awesome:drool: bonus bonus round, love it! So I'll pm you now:D

Congratulations to all the other winners:cigar: in all 3 competitions (that's a he'll of a lot of steel you've given away:notworthy::notworthy:)

Thank you so much!!! My son loves Cars and will love this steelbook!!! :wow::woot::D:rofl:
And this is the first time I have won anything since I made it to, but failed at, the showcase in the Australian Price is Right 10 years ago (got a sweet set of golf clubs out of it though).

Reactions: Naughtius Maximus