Congrats Everyone! - Our Main SteelBook Forum Just Surpassed 1,000,000 Posts!

Congrats @djjez83 you've won one million steelbooks of your choice!!! :p
giphy.gif

Holy smokes, that's pretty killer breaking a million!!!! A big Ninja thanks to everyone who makes this board run smoothly. Just a bunch of folks trying to help each other and sharing in our love of movies and beyond!!! Gigantic congrats to @djjez83 for breaking the barrier and leading us into the 2nd million!!! Rock on Ninja brothers and sisters!!!!

Reactions: Grendel
Congrats @djjez83 SEND ME A PM WITH YOUR MAILING ADDRESS ;)

and also a congrats to the top posters (10) who likely highly contributed to the posts in this forum
@digitalbabe_LV426 @apsmith21 @Apollon @Noodles @bloodsnake007 @paulboland @Sigill @cooey @Flloydo @BluSteel2012
(PULLED OFF THIS LIST https://www.hidefninja.com/community/members/?key=most_messages)

and a congrats to all as its a Community milestone for all our Contributions!

wow nearly 20,000 posts for me!! Cray cray.

what’s that like 2% of this million is thanks to me :LOL: :LOL:

Unless my maths is well off lol

• Haha
Reactions: tridon and Noodles
Well done to everyone as a community for getting HDN to such an impressive milestone. And congrats to @djjez83 for making that 1mil post! :thumbs:

Congrats @djjez83 SEND ME A PM WITH YOUR MAILING ADDRESS ;)

and also a congrats to the top posters (10) who likely highly contributed to the posts in this forum
@digitalbabe_LV426 @apsmith21 @Apollon @Noodles @bloodsnake007 @paulboland @Sigill @cooey @Flloydo @BluSteel2012
(PULLED OFF THIS LIST https://www.hidefninja.com/community/members/?key=most_messages)

and a congrats to all as its a Community milestone for all our Contributions!
Wait, so according to that list I'm the third highest poster (second if you don't include DB's dupe account)? I clearly need to get a life and stop spamming so much. :p :coffee:

Seriously though... just goes to show how much I enjoy being a part of the community. I'm a fairly lazy person in general, so it's not an easy task to get me to contribute/stay active without being pressured to lol.

@Wreck Congratulations to yourself and all the other staff (past and present) for making HDN what it is today. I've been a part of quite a few forums over the years who've never made it this far or made such a big impact in the collectors community. Definitely something to be proud of! :notworthy: