· 4,000 steel case full specification number-limited production

71OwqDr-TiL._AA1500_.jpg

81tbBvKevHL._AA1500_.jpg

Attachments

• Cosmo.jpg
    Cosmo.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 249
Last edited by a moderator:
Unless they are just releasing this movie over in Japan.. I can't imagine how this title was picked? It's incredibly boring, and has a pretty lousy actor to boot.

This movie is absolutely fantastic. The source material is complex and the dialogue can feel heavy going, but it's rewarding and well worth it.

As much as I enjoyed Dangerous method, Eastern Promises and A History of Violence I'm glad Cronenberg is back to making interestingly bizarre films again. This film feels a lot like Crash, it's cold and detached, but that is intentional and relevant to the subject matter. Also it has a sci fi type feel to it, without being a genre film, again it ties in with the themes that the film explores. If you're a Cronenberg fan and haven't seen it, it's worth it.

I really didn't think RPatz was capable, I wrote him off ages ago as teeny bopper fodder, but this isn't the case. He holds his own next to seasoned veterans like Binoche and Giamatti ...it still doesn't mean I'm gonna watch that Twilight drivel, but I certainly aren't as nervous about RPatz being in Cronenberg's next feature: Maps to the Stars.

Just thought I'd pipe in with a positive word for this movie :)

I went into the cinema beings told that it was like and as good as American psycho and iv never seen Rob in anything but twilight so I thought it give him a chance not that he deserves one for those films and this film is one of the worst films iv ever seen in my life it's down there with white chicks

This movie is absolutely fantastic. The source material is complex and the dialogue can feel heavy going, but it's rewarding and well worth it.

As much as I enjoyed Dangerous method, Eastern Promises and A History of Violence I'm glad Cronenberg is back to making interestingly bizarre films again. This film feels a lot like Crash, it's cold and detached, but that is intentional and relevant to the subject matter. Also it has a sci fi type feel to it, without being a genre film, again it ties in with the themes that the film explores. If you're a Cronenberg fan and haven't seen it, it's worth it.

I really didn't think RPatz was capable, I wrote him off ages ago as teeny bopper fodder, but this isn't the case. He holds his own next to seasoned veterans like Binoche and Giamatti ...it still doesn't mean I'm gonna watch that Twilight drivel, but I certainly aren't as nervous about RPatz being in Cronenberg's next feature: Maps to the Stars.

Just thought I'd pipe in with a positive word for this movie :)

I'm with you, excellent film.

Its always the damn price that puts me off from JP, 2k yen is reasonable, 3k - 3.5k I can live with, but 4k is really taking the piss due to the expensive shipping and customs to add on.

The artwork looks great, plus looks like its a WEA with the Katakana on the spine. :D

Shame about the film though...! :(

Also available to order at YesAsia. I've pre-ordered last week and although the listing didn't mentioned SteelBook, but because of the high price it had to be. I sent a message to YesAsia to confirm if it was the steelbook. The first message they sent is this:

"Thank you for writing to YesAsia.com!

At the moment, we regret that we are unable to provide a reply to your query. However, rest assured that we have forwarded this issue to our relevant team for more information. We will promptly notify you once updates are available."

Today they did follow up to me and confirmed that it is a SteelBook and corrected the listing.

Good job YesAsia! :thumbs:

http://www.yesasia.com/global/cosmopolis-steelbook-edition-blu-ray-first-press-limited-edition-japan/1033814023-0-0-0-en/info.html