Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No-not a fan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hey guys, feel free to join this chat about whether you're a fan/and post pics if you've ever dressed up for any CON or show.

What were some of the coolest ones you've seen?

Have fun!
cosplay.jpg

Reactions: PunkNinja
I am shocked you don't know Frankenfurter from Rocky Horror Picture Show. Thought you were an 80's kid?

For once I have to agree with mr @Ricker not knowing who Dr. Frankenfurter is, OMG; though it was released in '75 so you would have to be a child of the 70s if not 60s

I am shocked you don't know Frankenfurter from Rocky Horror Picture Show. Thought you were an 80's kid?
Haha, I am but I think I was born in '76 and moved here at end of 80's, when the teen 80's flicks like Lost Boys etc were popular. I've seen Rocky Horror a few times over the years, and have it, but didn't remember that character, lol. I guess it's time to bust out my Digi! :p

Haha, I am but I think I was born in '76 and moved here at end of 80's, when the teen 80's flicks like Lost Boys etc were popular. I've seen Rocky Horror a few times over the years, and have it, but didn't remember that character, lol. I guess it's time to bust out my Digi! :p

He's the main character played by Tim Currey LOL, he has to be on the front cover

I'm a fan ... love gawking at the ladies lol. I'd like to dress up one day but my build really limits my options ....

i was at a con here in sweden few months back, but it was not many that cosplayed the day i was there, but i was dressed up as michael myers

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 157