Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: September 15, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $39.99

c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Could be better, but it's not horrible.. just sort of plain.
kinda like the steelbook for Knockin' On Heaven's Door .. not sure why they're not giving the series a little more love? :dunno:

Oof... they certainly could have gone with some better artwork. I love this series and it's exciting to see this coming to SteelBook in the states, but this is sad. Is that bare metal I see behind the crew?!?!? :wtf: What a missed opportunity to say the least...

Could always drop a pretty penny on this, if you can find one.

Bounty-Hunters-Steel-Design.jpg

Although that set is very beautiful (minus those lithographs,) it is Viva Metal Box/New Metal Boxes and not SteelBooks unfortunately.

I wish I could afford these beautiful Korean SteelBooks!!!
Cowboy Bebop: Ultimate Collector's Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]
26416616.jpg

25920990.jpg

25920992(1).jpg

• Friendly
Reactions: Daubt and willbar84
Oof... they certainly could have gone with some better artwork. I love this series and it's exciting to see this coming to SteelBook in the states, but this is sad. Is that bare metal I see behind the crew?!?!? :wtf: What a missed opportunity to say the least...

Although that set is very beautiful (minus those lithographs,) it is Viva Metal Box/New Metal Boxes and not SteelBooks unfortunately.

I wish I could afford these beautiful Korean SteelBooks!!!
Cowboy Bebop: Ultimate Collector's Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]
26416616.jpg

25920990.jpg

25920992(1).jpg

God tier steelbook package from Korea for a God tier anime which in my books will always be the GOAT nothing even comes close to how perfect this show is even the dub is perfect and that’s saying something! This show is an absolute masterpiece and thank you @FN-2187 and @8bitninja for reminding me of this stunning Korean Premium of Cowboy Bebop as I know of a copy but taking that plunge with the price with no in hand shots is slightly daunting.

Region A and no subtitles is not a problem for me as I will swap in my Madman Australian Blu-Ray Remastered Sessions discs. Hmm this Korean release is a 7 disc set where my Region B Aus Blu-ray set only consists of 4 discs in that case may keep the steelbooks sealed.

God tier steelbook package from Korea for a God tier anime which in my books will always be the GOAT, nothing even comes close to how perfect this show is.

Preach it brother, hehe!

... even the dub is perfect

The dub isn't too shabby for sure (but I always watch anime and foreign films in their native language and put on subtitles. I love that authentic feel!)

I know of a copy but taking that plunge with the price with no in hand shots is slightly daunting.

Also be aware, there is another version of the Korean release which has less pack-ins, but includes a Lenticular box for the SteelBooks.

Cowboy Bebop: TV Series Vol. 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]
cb2-jpg.54402

I will swap in my Madman Australian Blu-Ray Remastered Sessions discs. Hmm this Korean release is a 7 disc set where my Region B Aus Blu-ray set only consists of 4 discs in that case.

You could always add the movie disc and a couple of the soundtrack discs as well (Lord knows there's a huge plethora of soundtrack discs to choose from... well, in Japan at least.)

Original Soundtrack 1 [info]

Original Soundtrack 2: No Disc [info]

Original Soundtrack 3: Blue [info]

Vitaminless [info]

Tank! The! Best! [info]

Knockin' On Heaven's Door OST: Ask DNA [info]

Knockin' On Heaven's Door OST: Future Blues [info]

Cowgirl Ed [info]

Cowboy Bebop CD-BOX Original Sound Track Limited Edition [info]

Cowboy Bebop: Tsuioku no Serenade: Original Game Music -Instrumental Ver.- [info]

Cowboy Bebop Remixes: Music For Freelance [info]

That’s an awesome idea. But where would one find the Korean lenticular steelbook? I always wanted it but couldn’t find it.

Or one could slide in the movie steelbook beside the other steelbook.