Crazy Dreams

mobius387

beer snob
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Everyone loves to talk about their dreams, so here you can post crazy, weird, inane dreams you have had. I'll start it off:

I recently had a dream where the devil was after me for whatever reason, except the devil was a giant tornado that followed me wherever i went. so i tried to hide in this building that was like 3 levels with a bunch of ladders/steps connecting the levels in all different places (all donkey kong like), and kept running to different levels as the devil tornado kept chasing me.

i woke up before anything else happened.

best. dream. ever.

It took place in a large compound that with a few minor differences largely resembled my school in that it had long hallways and a big gymnasium. There was metal music in the backround I can only equate to the type of music you'd hear out of Doom or Quake and my arm was a long sword. I was hunting zombies in the compound. Across the top of my peripheral vision was a purple bar that was continously shortening across to the right indicating a countdown. The compound had shields set up to block off the zombies, once that purple bar was gone the shields would go down.

As I'd run down the hallways I'd encounter zombies and of course had to dispatch them, by chopping off their heads with my gigantic arm-sword no less. The detail was very vivid and life like. In one instance I was impaling a girls head and she ran up the sword and tried to grab my face and in instict reaction used my hand hold her back by grabbing her arm. The skin was soft with the consistency of a latex/play-doh texture and cold. You could tear it easily although it just made the zombies shrill in pain and start flapping around even crazier. The only way to stop them was to completely remove the head. That particular girl I had to remove her head with a couple extra swipes. They would make ungodly screaming noises.. It was like the feeling you get when you hear a child scream in sheer pain.

When the purple bar was almost empty I was at the gymnasium. Up until that point the shields allowed me to duck back behind them and let the zombies run into them giving me a second to steady my arm-sword for clean executions. I walked up to the door and cracked it open, right as the shield dropped. The gymnasium was chocked full of zombies I mean elbow to elbow except a small clearing near the door I was peeking through. Knowing the shields were down I carefully tried to close the door to give me a chance to think when I caught the eye of one of the zombies and it went into movie mode where there's the pan from the door up to the eye of the zombie staring right at me. I took off down the hall and ducked behind a corner to the sound of the gym doors crashing open and the loudest moaning/screaming noise ever. The metal music cranked up, and right as I saw the arm fly past my left shoulder I spun my right arm that was the sword around and right as the head sliced off and I saw the hall of zombies I woke up.

It was the coolest f*cking dream I've ever had.

I had this dream prolly 20 years ago and still remember it...

I come home to my house (actually my parents house but for some reason i own it now) and there is a big party taking place. I'm roaming thru the halls of the house which now looks nothing like the old homestead and there are literally hundreds of people there. I go thru a door and I become very upset that people have actually gone in there. There is an old man laying in a gurney in the corner and he's hooked up to oxygen with one of those planstic isolation bags around hus upper body. I remember telling everyone to get the hell outta the room and as they are leaving a guy comes up to me and kinda gets a little fresh. He runs the top of his beer bottle down the bridge of my nose and saym" i really love your band". Before I have time to say anything the guy smashes the bottle over my head. I'm lying on my stomach on the floor with broken glass in front of me as the guy whi hit me is on my back and pulling my head back by my long hair. Just before he smashes my face down into the glass on the floor I hear a gunshot and this guys dead body falls off me. I look up and there is a child standing there crying with a shotgun in his hands. After i focus on him i see that it is ME as a ten year old boy.

I told this dream to a "professional" many years later and they asked if I was a smoker. I said yes and they said..."the old man in the room was you as well"...D'OH!!!!

I had this dream prolly 20 years ago and still remember it...

I come home to my house (actually my parents house but for some reason i own it now) and there is a big party taking place. I'm roaming thru the halls of the house which now looks nothing like the old homestead and there are literally hundreds of people there. I go thru a door and I become very upset that people have actually gone in there. There is an old man laying in a gurney in the corner and he's hooked up to oxygen with one of those planstic isolation bags around hus upper body. I remember telling everyone to get the hell outta the room and as they are leaving a guy comes up to me and kinda gets a little fresh. He runs the top of his beer bottle down the bridge of my nose and saym" i really love your band". Before I have time to say anything the guy smashes the bottle over my head. I'm lying on my stomach on the floor with broken glass in front of me as the guy whi hit me is on my back and pulling my head back by my long hair. Just before he smashes my face down into the glass on the floor I hear a gunshot and this guys dead body falls off me. I look up and there is a child standing there crying with a shotgun in his hands. After i focus on him i see that it is ME as a ten year old boy.

I told this dream to a "professional" many years later and they asked if I was a smoker. I said yes and they said..."the old man in the room was you as well"...D'OH!!!!

Dream interpretation is fun. You never know the amazing discombobulation your brain is going to shower you with. I always kind of wondered if it was just a bunch of misfiring from your brain while it is unjumbling synapses that were connected over the course of the day.

Had a dream I was decapitated yet had the audacity to pick up my head, get in a car and ask for a ride to the hospital.

Now that I think about it i dream a lot about decapitation... creepy

I used to wake up in the morning and write them down in a journal which is why I can remember that one so well. Some monrnings I'd wake up and have nothing to write about but when I looked at the journal I had already written something in the night, hahaha. it was usually garble that I couldn't make any sense out of.

dream that scared the **** out of me and i will cut this short

i had a dog and i was walking it with my cousin in a massive field and a nuclear bomb went off and killed everyone and everything and for that reason alone i will never walk a dog with my cousin or get a dog for that matter

I actually had one last night that involved having sex with Jeniffer Love Hewett. Although that isn't exactly weird.

Okay, heres a couple. This one involved a flying couch and me on it flying all over the neighbourhood. It ended just as I was about to crash into my house.

Another one involved helping a witch doctor in puting an assortment of random things, including live animals. One involved a tiger, who began chasing everyone in the schoolyard. the dream ended just when the tiger was about to pounce on me.

Boy, I have some wierd dreams, do I?

i had a strange dream i was filming and making a movie on-set for the Wachowski brother's on a new Matrix Movie..

it involved me walking on a crowded street bumping into Neo they stopped in their track's and almost thought i was some kind of new "agent" but i told Neo and begged him that Trinity was alive and sent me to give you a message she is still alive and she's not a program...another person with neo stepped ahead and said "It's a Trap!" till i said No and told neo a certain amount of information i told the two only knew...

the next scene started and it started out with neo,Morpheus.Niobe ...walking down into a underground bunker with black deck's of stairs going....their was a room of computers to hook-up to,on to connect into another system of the matrix..

neo connected in and saw Trinity again only for her to tell him that she was some how stuck in the system of the matrix & he could only see her in the matrix..

that's when i woke up and thought it was strange and vivid

i had a strange dream i was filming and making a movie on-set for the Wachowski brother's on a new Matrix Movie..

it involved me walking on a crowded street bumping into Neo they stopped in their track's and almost thought i was some kind of new "agent" but i told Neo and begged him that Trinity was alive and sent me to give you a message she is still alive and she's not a program...another person with neo stepped ahead and said "It's a Trap!" till i said No and told neo a certain amount of information i told the two only knew...

the next scene started and it started out with neo,Morpheus.Niobe ...walking down into a underground bunker with black deck's of stairs going....their was a room of computers to hook-up to,on to connect into another system of the matrix..

neo connected in and saw Trinity again only for her to tell him that she was some how stuck in the system of the matrix & he could only see her in the matrix..

that's when i woke up and thought it was strange and vivid

sounds awesome, can't wait for a Blu-ray release!!!

Been a while since I've had one, but last one I had I was shooting and killing a lot of people. Probably from playing PS3 for a few hours before going to sleep LOL

Who hasn't had a dream about Warhawk?

Damn game was like the tetris effect all over again when I first started playing.

You guys remember the tetris effect?