Creed (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: March 1, 2016
Purchase link: Target
Price: $24.99

50662271.jpg 50662271_Alt01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope that isn't the actual cover, because it's ugly. Actually, wait, I probably won't buy this anyway; boxing movies aren't really my thing. But that cover is still bad.

No one got their order early by chance? I'm worried that this will be a streaky matte finish since it is WB. If that is the case, I'd rather wait to see what other parts of the world get.

Another Target Steelbook f**k up... Went to one Target where, not only did they not have the Steelbook on the shelf, they didn't even have the regular Blu-Ray. Had a girl at the store check the stock: 0 Steels available. Went to the next closest Target close to me and they had 4 Steelbooks left at 9:30 a.m. (they open at 8). My advice: avoid the stores and just order it online.

My store had about 12 copies total. I'm sure by the end of the day they will all be gone. Love the SteelBook, nice and glossy. It is a fingerprint magnet like Spectre though.

They were all gone by 11am where I live. Went to 2 Targets in my area. Soo pissed off!

I'm glad for you though, looks like a nice steelbook. Now I'll have to lurk eBay and hopefully get a decent price.

Very glossy and nice but just once I'd like to walk into target at 8 and be able to just grab one off the shelf instead of having to find an employee to get one from the back for me and making me even later for work

Reactions: HalloweenNightJW
I just recently moved and called the Target near me(40min) the night before and asked if they'd have it and was told no so I was bummed but glad I didn't waste my time driving out there. Checked the website, " not available for store pickup". I still drove over after work. There on the end cap was a sticker, Creed Steelbook. I was hot.

Moral of this pointless story, I miss NJ and yes even I can't believe I said that.

I just recently moved and called the Target near me(40min) the night before and asked if they'd have it and was told no so I was bummed but glad I didn't waste my time driving out there. Checked the website, " not available for store pickup". I still drove over after work. There on the end cap was a sticker, Creed Steelbook. I was hot.

Moral of this pointless story, I miss NJ and yes even I can't believe I said that.

Never believe store employees always check for yourself. There was a Resident Evil that came out a couple years ago that was low quantity at Best Buy. I forgot Best Buy opened at 8 instead of 10 in December because of the holidays and showed up at 10. All were gone from the shelves so I pulled it up on my phone to show an employee if they could look for me and he said no we don't have any so I was like but it says available for in store pickup and he was like nope don't have any. So i did the in store pickup right there in front of him walked around the store for 15 minutes and lo and behold my steelbook was available to be picked up. Never believe the employees always check for yourself.

Never believe store employees always check for yourself. There was a Resident Evil that came out a couple years ago that was low quantity at Best Buy. I forgot Best Buy opened at 8 instead of 10 in December because of the holidays and showed up at 10. All were gone from the shelves so I pulled it up on my phone to show an employee if they could look for me and he said no we don't have any so I was like but it says available for in store pickup and he was like nope don't have any. So i did the in store pickup right there in front of him walked around the store for 15 minutes and lo and behold my steelbook was available to be picked up. Never believe the employees always check for yourself.

Oh, it was a lesson learned.

Another Target Steelbook f**k up... Went to one Target where, not only did they not have the Steelbook on the shelf, they didn't even have the regular Blu-Ray. Had a girl at the store check the stock: 0 Steels available. Went to the next closest Target close to me and they had 4 Steelbooks left at 9:30 a.m. (they open at 8). My advice: avoid the stores and just order it online.

If DPCI is the same, Target will send you amaray version. I'd rather deal with store headaches than get amaray in the mail. Even if they send you the steelbook, it may come damaged cos they don't put it in proper protective shipping packages.