Creed (Rocky spin-off) - In theaters November 25, 2015

Oct 11, 2011
Poole UK
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Creed (2015)

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Ryan Coogler[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Sylvester Stallone[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael B. Jordan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Graham McTavish[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tessa Thompson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Phylicia Rashād[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-11-25[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: A spinoff of the hit Rocky franchise is in the works titled Creed, the new film will follow the grandson of Apollo Creed. Stallone is planning to reprise his Rocky Balboa role, acting as the younger Creed's reluctant trainer. - The elder Creed, played by Carl Weathers, appeared in the first four Rocky films until a fight with Ivan Drago in Rocky IV led to his death in the ring.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
3cYbOX8Tks22kEfI1cI08vn6M2M.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]From IMDB:

http://www.nme.com/filmandtv/news/sylvester-stallone-to-return-as-rocky-balboa-in-spin-off/314187
What do we think ladies and gents? I'm really hoping this goes ahead!
Couldn't have come at a better time, my two young boys have just started to get into the Rocky series, and only asked me last week if there would ever be another, my reply was "Not a chance I'm afraid".
Really hope this works out.
poster.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was surprised by how much I enjoyed this, as I was never a big fan of the original Rocky (been years since I saw it to be fair), so didn't bother to check out the other films, but this has now tempted me to give them a go.