Crimes of the Future (2022) (4K + Blu-ray Limited Edition) (Second Sight Films) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 11, 2023
Purchase links: Second Sight - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £39.99 (Second Sight) - £40.43 (Amazon) - £40.99 (Zavvi - HMV)

Crimes of The Future.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a pricing error amazon have listed for the colletor's edition it will be corrected before release date to £39.99 or £40.99

Standard 4K Amaray is £25.99 their system by error has that same price for the collector's edition

They have done this before in mispricing items and have honoured the price advertised.

Reactions: Fmac72
That's a pricing error amazon have listed for the colletor's edition it will be corrected before release date to £39.99 or £40.99

Standard 4K Amaray is £25.99 their system by error has that same price for the collector's edition
Doesn’t look like Amazon are honouring orders at that price.

Doesn’t look like Amazon are honouring orders at that price.
They usually do, will have to just wait for it, if they haven't sent it yet that doesn't mean you won't get it.
Not seen anyone say cancelled by Amazon. Probably not received all stock yet, will have to just wait it out.

Keep getting notifications from Amazon with delays. Probably hoping I'll cancel so they don't have to honour price but the swines will send Ace Ventura to deliver it !

Ordered this on 6th still waiting for dispatch was obviously a price error and not having a go at others having ordered two and had them dispatched but will be just a little annoyed if my does not. Longer it takes the less chance of getting it. Don’t get their logic sending some but not others .
But let’s see I see some others are still waiting for there copy

• Haha
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Ordered this on 6th still waiting for dispatch was obviously a price error and not having a go at others having ordered two and had them dispatched but will be just a little annoyed if my does not. Longer it takes the less chance of getting it. Don’t get their logic sending some but not others .
Mine is out for delivery today allegedly!

The logic is they don't have all the stock in yet to send, but they will get it, mine is coming today.