Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: $29.99

81dLx4G+KQL._SX385_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember spending almost two years trying to get this movie as a steelbook, one of my favourites.
Hope the artwork is awesome and not the anniversary or UHD art copy pasta
Someone please make a slip release for this movie dammit!

Literally just bought it on blu-ray a couple weeks ago, after deciding there was never going to be a steelbook. haha I hope the art is better than Hero and House of Flying Daggers steels.

why would this be disney?!? Surely if it’s announced then it’s happening. Disney or not

Disney have made it clear they are not taking physical media forward for a lot of labels they now own and are concentrating on streaming so we could lose potential 4k releases that may have been planned and vanity labels that have had deals especially with stuff now owned by Disney could see their contracts pulled. Not a good sign.

Disney have made it clear they are not taking physical media forward for a lot of labels they now own and are concentrating on streaming so we could lose potential 4k releases that may have been planned and vanity labels that have had deals especially with stuff now owned by Disney could see their contracts pulled. Not a good sign.
Actually, that rumour has been denied by Disney now.