Custom Blu-ray Packaging Designs Discussion Thread

Apr 6, 2011
Hi All,

I've started a new thread as I know that there are a few very talented individuals that create/suggest their own designs. This will avoid losing those designs, and allow Steelbook fans to comment and share opinions about them-Digitalbabe.

If you find others, and pics, please post.

This thread is to allow a space to discuss alternate designs for Blu-Ray releases that have been suggested/spotted on the web.

Enjoy!
DB

I'm glad you guys like it. I got booted from another BD forum for daring to mention or even show images of my Blu-Ray case designs. Not a very welcoming place those forums! So weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
:scat:

73ke.jpg

CLICK HERE -> [OPEN] The Official DVDPrime Exclusive No. 16/17 Double Pack Group Buy

Naughtius Maximus said:
public-service-announcement.jpg

Hi all,

Today is a good day! We here at Hi-Def Ninja, have officially been granted
access to DVDPrime exclusives! DVDPrime is a Korean forum (similar to Blufans)
that releases high quality products for great, often unknown films. They work
with Plain Archive to produce great products (for example Melancholia, DVDPrime Excl, No. 11).

Starting with exclusive 16 & 17 we will be able to support (similar to Kickstarter) and
be part of special releases. And to show their appreciations to our support, DVDPrime allows all participants to have their name (or username) printed on the inner sleeve of the release. Great day for collecting!

We need aproximately 150 people to make this next exclusive happen! Show your support

The King of Pigs & The Fake (Blu-ray DVDPrime.com Exclusive No.16/No.17 Double Pack)

Some Previous Releases:

The Paradise (DVDPRIME Collection No.15 Blu-ray)
The Science of Sleep (DVDPRIME Collection No.14 Blu-ray)
Melancholia (DVDPrime Collection No.11 Blu-ray)
The Tree Of Life (DVDPrime.com Collection No. 10 Exclusive Blu-ray)

Thanks and Happy Collecting! :LOL:
-G:Box

Last edited by a moderator: