Custom SteelBooks Designs - Post Your Own Concept Art!

The Meg (2018)

#130 The Meg (1) (SC).png
#130 The Meg (2) (SC).png

Hi
Can you buy these? I am particularly interested in Underworld Blood Wars & I Robot.
Can someone help me and tell me how to proceed, please?
Have you been in this thread before or you just being facetious, didn't see an emoji? This thread is consisted of custom created mockup artwork created by fellow members of the forum, this one above created by myself. I do believe that there are steelbooks of both of those films in the steelbook section. How I do wish that there was an actual set of this mockup as it is quite nice. :)

Times said so I would be very happy if there would be welsche on the market hammer work and a hammer performance to the people here

Have you been in this thread before or you just being facetious, didn't see an emoji? This thread is consisted of custom created mockup artwork created by fellow members of the forum, this one above created by myself. I do believe that there are steelbooks of both of those films in the steelbook section. How I do wish that there was an actual set of this mockup as it is quite nice. :)
Hi

Oh, that's a pity, I did not know that! Would have been great who it was. Thanks for the answer.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
Would the steelbooks also come out of here are
Times said so I would be very happy if there would be welsche on the market hammer work and a hammer performance to the people here
Hi Ricky, welcome to HDN! :)

Can I ask what your native language is please? I assume you used Google Translate to translate your post to English, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to have done a very good job, because your posts don't make much sense, so we're unable to understand you and respond.

Please feel free to message myself or another Mod if you need help with anything. :thumbs: