Custom SteelBooks Designs - Post Your Own Concept Art!

Jan 25, 2010
Reactions
26 0 0
Do you feel like you've got a creative streak and would like to try your hand at designing some custom concept steelbooks? Give it a shot and submit your designs. Whether you know Gimp, Paint, Photoshop or the graphics editor of your choice we would like you to submit your designs and take that small chance that a studio might one day pick up your creativeness and use it on the next steelbook out there.

Everybody's designs are welcome and are treated equal to others. Please also feel free to leave your comments and Thanks on other members designs. This helps promote confidence and assuredness of ones beautiful designs. If you have a request, ask one of the designers to work up a mockup for you and see what they can come up with. We're all here for one thing; Beautiful SteelBooks! Let's make it happen. :scat:

Please go to our Resource Manager and download some free Photoshop templates, filters and backdrops to get you started. CLICK HERE!
-- AcIDc0r3

C9FA4336-58C7-4D7D-B68A-57CD7B8BDAF4.jpeg
DB4B62C0-2144-43DA-BEE9-C9118F703CBC.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Noodles

2011 Crew
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Reactions
64,422 140 0
Still need to try and get the steelbook of the original. Would definitely pick V1 of these two, I like the back to back vibe.
Good luck! I imagine that goes for a pretty penny now. :ohno:

Thanks! V1 is my favourite too... although I had to also do one with Elle, since she's a fave of mine. :drool:

Noodles

2011 Crew
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Reactions
64,422 140 0
Thought this looked familiar :p

I wonder if the more close up image might be the one Nova use to complete the set of lenti editions....
Lol, it happens.

They'd need to raise/straighten the gun for it to match with Nova's previous slips.

Jun 19, 2017
France
Reactions
533 7 0
@Noodles @toykuehn

everyone making John Wick it seems lol

(yes the title is not correct, this is the Metropolitan title for french market, I used it and sent them my concept on Twitter, who knows lol)

John Wick Parabellum Steelbook Concept 2 avec finition Nathan Lebeau.jpg

tommyh84

Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Reactions
6,290 38 0
That looks great @Apo

I definitely want to see that rear artwork on a steelbook. Fits perfectly :drool:

Noodles

2011 Crew
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Reactions
64,422 140 0
Mate when are you gonna start up your own print so we can buy these :oohyeah::whistle::thumbs:

Your concepts are such a ******* tease :rofl::rofl: Knowing full well that all the concepts you create ain't going to be what goes on sale :shipped::spoil:
Whenever I win the Lotto mate... or someone hires me to design them lol.

Thanks bud! I've actually been considering starting up my custom slip-making again, so I'll send one your way if/when it happens. ;)

TheJoker

The Clown Prince Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jan 19, 2013
England
Reactions
1,975 7 0
Whenever I win the Lotto mate... or someone hires me to design them lol.

Thanks bud! I've actually been considering starting up my custom slip-making again, so I'll send one your way if/when it happens. ;)
Coughstartrekcough :whistle:

TheJoker

The Clown Prince Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jan 19, 2013
England
Reactions
1,975 7 0
Glad you think so! :)
I would literally murder for this steelbook. I had to get that crap Zavvi lenti version of the second film. It’s just dying out for proper poster artwork steelbook. Not something plastered to an IM3 leftover.

Noodles

2011 Crew
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Reactions
64,422 140 0
I would literally murder for this steelbook. I had to get that crap Zavvi lenti version of the second film. It’s just dying out for proper poster artwork steelbook. Not something plastered to an IM3 leftover.
Disney/Marvel have become very lazy in recent years... they know fans will buy any s*** they put out, so why would they spend time trying to actually put out nice looking steels? They eventually stopped putting faces on the spines because people actually complained and stopped buying them, which is the only way to get Disney to notice... because money speaks! So, the buyers/fans are to blame for poor releases IMO.