Custom SteelBooks Designs - Post Your Own Concept Art!

Not sure what the Steelbook would look like but a Double Lenti slip with this front and back for Oblivion (2013) would be cool. The logo being above Tom Cruise’s head but the end obscured by the frame of the bubble ship when it shifts with the 3D Lenti effect would be a nice touch.

g8V9iUu.jpg

Maybe the Steelbook would be a closeup of the face of a drone with the white/black “X” design and a either a full gloss finish or a spot gloss glowing red lens/eye; less photographic, more clean render showing the cool lines and text detailing, perhaps? Idk. I’ve owned every premium version of this movie and none of them are quite there for me but this seems like it’d be a cool package. Better than everything so far with the blue filter cranked to 200%, that’s for sure. Also if there’s a better place to post slip customs/ideas I’ll post this there instead.

Not sure what the Steelbook would look like but a Double Lenti slip with this front and back for Oblivion (2013) would be cool. The logo being above Tom Cruise’s head but the end obscured by the frame of the bubble ship when it shifts with the 3D Lenti effect would be a nice touch.

g8V9iUu.jpg

Maybe the Steelbook would be a closeup of the face of a drone with the white/black “X” design and a either a full gloss finish or a spot gloss glowing red lens/eye; less photographic, more clean render showing the cool lines and text detailing, perhaps? Idk. I’ve owned every premium version of this movie and none of them are quite there for me but this seems like it’d be a cool package. Better than everything so far with the blue filter cranked to 200%, that’s for sure. Also if there’s a better place to post slip customs/ideas I’ll post this there instead.

Something like this, maybe a wraparound design? Title would be difficult to fit in there though unless the ‘166’ were removed so the title could be cleanly in white over the center on the spine, not sure about fitting a title on the front cover.

OGKLsdq.jpg

Something like this, maybe a wraparound design? Title would be difficult to fit in there though unless the ‘166’ were removed so the title could be cleanly in white over the center on the spine, not sure about fitting a title on the front cover.

OGKLsdq.jpg

Don’t have a computer at the moment so I did a little edit on my phone and yeah, this works for me.

EoYXXe1.jpg

An edit to be more screen accurate (and a little cleaner) would be nice but I do want to see this as a Steelbook some day. Maybe debossing in the black “x” with embossed detailing on the lenses and sensors. Metallic effect on the various trims. Full gloss.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoMaSanRa