The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 24th, 2015
Purchase link: Daft Punk: Unchained
Price: €22.99

1507-1 (19).jpg

Hmmm, I guess there will be only a french audio track...

FNAC says there's an english audio track.
Do they send outside France?

Last edited:
WOW I need to get this :drool::drool::drool:

Shipping is 8,23 EUR to Germany :blackeye: Do you guys think the Steel is FNAC exclusive only in France or world wide?

Trailer:

Reactions: spass
Hah, Danke für den Hinweis @dan8885

I think this will be exclusive for now because the documentary has only been released in France. I think it was June.
The rest of the world should see the docu at the of this year.

It's an good documentary. The early years were interesting before Daft Punk.
But if you're into Daft Punk, the revelation of their faces is nothing new ;)

Reactions: dan8885
Since it's a BBC France Worldwide production maybe you guys in UK will get this Steelbook too?
I don't know when FNAC says it's exclusive does it mean its worldwide exclusive or france exclusive? French ninjas help alert @Kuzco @TobinFrost :oops: ?

There's no doubt I will buy this. I love Daft Punk to death. Random Access Memories was a milestone of record. Even if you not like the music or its not your genre you need to listen how its recorded, produced and mastered. It's out of this galaxy. This is an audiophile masterpiece record!

Since it's a BBC France Worldwide production maybe you guys in UK will get this Steelbook too?
I don't know when FNAC says it's exclusive does it mean its worldwide exclusive or france exclusive? French ninjas help alert @Kuzco @TobinFrost :oops: ?

There's no doubt I will buy this. I love Daft Punk to death. Random Access Memories was a milestone of record. Even if you not like the music or its not your genre you need to listen how its recorded, produced and mastered. It's out of this galaxy. This is an audiophile masterpiece record!
No, FNAC Exclusives sometimes can be a WWA steelbook with something extra, like Avengers Age of Ultron, they got a booklet with it, but thats about it. Not sure about this release though ?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dan8885