Amazon - £12.75
Zavvi: £15.95
Sainsburys £13.99
Notes: Debossed border and embossed title

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg
00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
People want this now? I got it cheap quite some time ago, but the "lowest resolution back artwork available on a Steelbook award" has got to go to this. It's so bad. (n)

i guess so. as it's sold out and scalpers are at work in amazon ? i dont say the film is excellent, good maybe and love to collect marvel steels....

• Informative
Reactions: MrBMT
Heard that Zavvi will release Season 1 this year, just like Agent Carter.
Hope they force themselves to be a little more creative this time, because the back cover of Agent Carter S1 with that huge Marvel logo was anything but fancy. :)

If this is sought simply because its based on marvel comic the howard the duck steel will be a future grail hehe. personally i only add official Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) frenchise titles to my marvel collection. good thing is that it exclude all the older crap movies like this one. The Daredevil series on the other hand is a part of the MCU so i would be absolutly interested in.

If this is sought simply because its based on marvel comic the howard the duck steel will be a future grail hehe. personally i only add official Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) frenchise titles to my marvel collection. good thing is that it exclude all the older crap movies like this one. The Daredevil series on the other hand is a part of the MCU so i would be absolutly interested in.
but this steel is the directors cut which is DAMN good IMO

As Yeslek said, the director's cut is so much better. Personally I thought Daredevil was pretty good anyway, but the director's cut is, in my opinion, a better movie than Iron Man 2 and Thor: The Dark World.

By only collecting Marvel Cinematic Universe steelbooks, you're missing out on some great Marvel movies like Blade, Blade II, X2, X-Men: First Class and X-Men: Days of Future Past (unless you're still getting the amaray versions). I love Howard the Duck and have the German steelbook which is really rather nice.

Do you not even have the Spider-Man trilogy steelbook or The Amazing Spider-Man?

As Yeslek said, the director's cut is so much better. Personally I thought Daredevil was pretty good anyway, but the director's cut is, in my opinion, a better movie than Iron Man 2 and Thor: The Dark World.

By only collecting Marvel Cinematic Universe steelbooks, you're missing out on some great Marvel movies like Blade, Blade II, X2, X-Men: First Class and X-Men: Days of Future Past (unless you're still getting the amaray versions). I love Howard the Duck and have the German steelbook which is really rather nice.

Do you not even have the Spider-Man trilogy steelbook or The Amazing Spider-Man?

normally i have a high tolerance and can enjoy even really bad movies but daredevil left me just mad, never saw the directors cut though maybe i need to give it another try.

If it comes to the other movies i don't missed out on them i got nearly every release you mentioned, i also own the movies that are based on marvel imprints like kick ass, kingsman and the men in black trilogy, i just don't consider them as part of my marvel collection and they are spread on diffrent shelves. X-men and spiderman are part of my regular superhero collection, blade is part of my vampire collection, men in black is in my scifi collection, howard the duck is in my funny trash movie collection and so on. i only really passed on daredevil, elektra, ghost rider and fantastic 4.

MCU is steady growing, the new spiderman movie will be already a part of it and with inhumans coming out 2019 they also doing the first step in the x-men universe, i think its just a matter of time disney takes over the last few marvel characters they missing sofar and adding to there universe.

@Jango The director's cut makes it look like a whole other movie. I personally enjoyed it a lot. As for Inhumans, FYI, they've already started making their appearance in Agents of SHIELD :)

Back to this steelbook, I would have picked it up, had it not been for the low res. artwork on the back.