Amazon - £12.75
Zavvi: £15.95
Sainsburys £13.99
Notes: Debossed border and embossed title

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg
00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I thought you are a big critical abnd the back is not soo god.

But I have this steelbook today in my hands and see the problem with my eyes.
I never see in my live this.
I dont understand why this problem exists. Its not a print error, front and parts of the back are sharper. But why thes use this, Fox have high resolution material.

Its a shame and definitly a big error.

I really shocked of this low resolution crap. Its pretty sad, the front is very nice.

Which steelbooks have the same problem as the the Daredevil back?

Just got mine, the front is good, the back is bad, the actual movie is GARBAGE. Not even for £6.99 am i keeping this snoozefest in my collection.

I like the movie. It have a cool atmosphere, good action scenes and a good soundtrack.

I dont like Jeniffer Garnar in this role and Michael Clarke Duncon is to muscular, to black and not fat enough for his role.^^

I always thought it was a little strange that they picked Duncan for the part of the Kingpin because it didn't follow closely to the comics. I have to admit though he did play the part very well. :scat: He was such a good actor, a shame he is not with us anymore. :(

Reactions: ocielz
What the hell!?!?! too Black!?!? That's racist :D;)

No, I really like black actors, for example Wesley Snipes and Denzel Washington.

In my opinion the strange political correctness is a little bit racist.
For example Idris Elba as Heimdal(a mythic, nordic figure) or the black human torch in the Fantastic Four reboot.

Its a question how good a actor fits a charakter and its looks is a very important factor.

No one cast a white actor for a Malcom X biopic.:D

Not a fan of this movie neither am i happy for it to get a steelbook release its a pass for me...

From Chiller Theatre in NJ. I thought about Goonies, but the artwork is so busy, I was afraid of the signature no showing up. This is my second favorite with him in it, and I knew the artwork lent itself well to autographs.

Joey Pants!!! Awesome!! Was this from comic con? I would have had him sign a copy of "The Goonies" instead though. ;)

Reactions: DJ IXS