Daredevil [Upper Deck]

Escapegoat07

Premium Supporter
Jan 23, 2015
Wanted to share a print I picked up while at Comic-Con a few weeks back--haven't had time to take in-hand pictures since I'm en route to a new home, but it's a beauty. The color, detail and quality all stand out. Enjoy!

Comic-Con-Exclusive-2015-Marvel-Original-Art-Poster-Daredevil-Color-Variant.jpg

http://upperdeckstore.com/gallery-prints.html

I had been looking at that on the Upper Deck store. The regular is for sale there. Wondered if the Variant would end up there too if it didnt sell out at con. The interesting part was this is the first in a series of marvel prints to come.

Reactions: Escapegoat07
It looks really good. It's kinda cool that these are Marvel prints from Upper Deck, too. It brings me back to the Marvel trading card days, just now the card is really big.

Reactions: mlmaier84
I saw both versions at Comic-Con. When you put it side-by-side, it's a no-brainer to get the variant version.

I was #44 and I bought it on Sunday, but I have no idea if they were selling it in order.

It looks really good. It's kinda cool that these are Marvel prints from Upper Deck, too. It brings me back to the Marvel trading card days, just now the card is really big.
Right there with you, Ken. Reminds me of the Marvel Masterpieces trading cards. I think it was 93 or 94 when Joe Jusko did that AMAZING set of his. In my opinion, some of the best (if not the best) Marvel art in existence!