Votes: 20 64.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2010
Netherlands, Europe
I think Daredevil is a Marvel that still needs a steelbook treatment.

I think it should be this kind of artwork:
024543117315.jpg

Do you want a Daredevil steelbook?

That would be great BUT i think it should be a different Artwork UNLESS of course the black has a glossy premium finish and the DD letters are eiterh Debosseled or Embosseld. The other writing has to go though.

Just my opinon

And yeah Electra i would buy too...

Take care
John

I would but only if it's the Directors Cut:cool:

Really!?!?EEK! I actually feel the opposite. The DC just added Coolio's character and it wasn't very necessary, it just made the movie drag out longer. I hope they put the regular theatrical cut on Blu. I still have my DVD because I think it's a much better version.

Really!?!?EEK! I actually feel the opposite. The DC just added Coolio's character and it wasn't very necessary, it just made the movie drag out longer. I hope they put the regular theatrical cut on Blu. I still have my DVD because I think it's a much better version.

Damn I forgot Coolio was in this movie:D DC has a better Fight scene with the Kingpin plus it felt more Darker:cool: Theatrical cut had the fight with Kingpin for about 10 seconds while the DC felt more Raw and more Flashed out:cool:

Damn I forgot Coolio was in this movie:D DC has a better Fight scene with the Kingpin plus it felt more Darker:cool: Theatrical cut had the fight with Kingpin for about 10 seconds while the DC felt more Raw and more Flashed out:cool:

Really?!? ok, I think we both need to re-watch this then :hilarious::movie:

Status
Not open for further replies.