Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 24, 2022
Purchase link: Koch Films
Price: €24.99

Darkman-SB__3D.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm, I got the Shout Factory CE, and an older 2014 German steelbook, front cover of which looks better, has original poster design, so I don't know...
Didn't upgrade the DTV sequels, still on DVD only, but I never watched them.

Reactions: milky
Love this movie!!!! Saw it in the theatre at least a couple of times. I have the blu-ray and still haven't watched it. Last time I watched it was on VHS. Yeah I know.

I don't think I like that art though simply because the original movie poster is so beautiful and colourful.

Who is Darkman?

"I'm everyone - and no one. Everywhere - nowhere. Call me... Darkman."

I've always loved that ending line. I didn't know that that was Bruce Campbell in the cameo. I probably didn't find out until probably decades later. I had never seen Evil Dead until a couple months ago (even though I saw Army Of Darkness in the theatre). I just didn't know who Bruce Campbell was.

Hmm, I got the Shout Factory CE, and an older 2014 German steelbook, front cover of which looks better, has original poster design, so I don't know...
Didn't upgrade the DTV sequels, still on DVD only, but I never watched them.

Oh wow there is actually a steelbook with the original poster?

Oh wow there is actually a steelbook with the original poster?
Yeah, but it's actually not that good, I checked it out, it's one of those older steels with a printed back and no inside art at all. But glossy metallic.

Yeah, but it's actually not that good, I checked it out, it's one of those older steels with a printed back and no inside art at all. But glossy metallic.

I don't mind those. I just found 2 on eBay (sellers from the UK) but at about $50 more than I would want to pay for them lol.

I bought a used Black Rain steelbook from Germany a few years ago with the blue banner and a printed back with that metallic look. Not glossy though. But it's the original poster which is why I had to have it. Black Rain and Darkman are 2 of my favourite posters.

912BtBi9z4L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: milky
Oh, Black Rain I don't remember getting, it's not on the shelf, maybe somewhere in one of the boxes. Probably only have the DVD and HD DVD.

9121bf81474463.5d00b1a9b7a72.jpg

This art makes it look like a Blade Runner spinoff, but I wouldn't mind a mediabook with it.

Reactions: milky and Stygian
Oh, Black Rain I don't remember getting, it's not on the shelf, maybe somewhere in one of the boxes. Probably only have the DVD and HD DVD.

View attachment 526719

This art makes it look like a Blade Runner spinoff, but I wouldn't mind a mediabook with it.

Yeah Black Rain always makes me think of Blade Runner. Both Ridley Scott of course.

Black Rain is a far superior film though.

• Haha
Reactions: BDDB