Daryl Dixon's Chopper POP! Rides Vinyl Series [Funko]

mlmaier84

EntrepreNINJA
Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2013
Houston, TX USA
Funko announced their first ever motorcycle POP! Ride with Daryl Dixon's Chopper!!!

Release Date: TBA

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414600563.330169.jpg

Got this as a gift today

image.jpg

image.jpg

So cute, the detail on the figure and bike is amazing.

It is a lot smaller than the other pop rides but still very cool :)

We don't remove them from the box but if you want any side or back pictures, I can take some @CasuallyDressed

Last edited:
@Flash or anyone else who has this, could you do me a favour and take a pic of this out of its box stood next to a normal Funko also out of its box? I wanna make sure he's not too tall to fit on my shelf before I order :)

Last edited:
@Flash or anyone else who has this, could you do me a favour and take a pic of this out of its box stood next to a normal Funko also out of its box? I wanna make sure he's not too tall to fit on my shelf before I order :)

Hey I'm really sorry we don't remove them from their boxes so can't do that :(

The whole box is much smaller than the other pop rides.

Hey I'm really sorry we don't remove them from their boxes so can't do that :(

The whole box is much smaller than the other pop rides.
Ok, that's cool, could you take a pic of boxed Daryl's Chopper next to a normal boxed Funko then? I kinda built a shelf to hold standard Funkos without realising this might be bigger and also the incoming oversized Thanos... :sorry:

Ok, that's cool, could you take a pic of boxed Daryl's Chopper next to a normal boxed Funko then? I kinda built a shelf to hold standard Funkos without realising this might be bigger and also the incoming oversized Thanos... :sorry:

Hey sorry for late reply I forgot :sorry:

image.jpg

This is it next to a normal pop

Reactions: CasuallyDressed