Notes: 3D is region Free, 2D is A&B only

Picture sent to us kindly by HMV
apes.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 542
Last edited by a moderator:
Dang, I was planning on getting this but £21.99 is very high imo. I'll have a closer look in store when it's released then decide if it's worth it.

I'll have a closer look in store when it's released then decide if it's worth it.

Don't leave it too long. If it's anything like other HMV releases they'll all quickly be hoovered up by scalpers and GB hosts. With Ender's Game & Riddick people were walking out of HMV stores with literally armfuls of stock.

• Informative
Reactions: vurt
Don't leave it too long. If it's anything like other HMV releases they'll all quickly be hoovered up by scalpers and GB hosts. With Ender's Game & Riddick people were walking out of HMV stores with literally armfuls of stock.

Yeah and now there are loads of both of those on eBay that aren't selling lol. Scalpers are buying less and less now as they are left with stock they are often forced to sell at less than cost. ;)

It says 3D on track. Although could be a mistake but I think it will include it. Will pre order next Wednesday

Great can't wait for this! I hope it's flat (no emboss) and glossy like rise. I don't think they can emboss it with the title that close to the top edge anyway.

Reactions: chunk and harry
I normally prefer full gloss and embossing or debossing on my steelbooks. This one however, would look fantastic with a high quality spot gloss like the Pain and Gain Steelbook.

You don't know what you're missing mate. The new futurepaks are very high quality

That's as maybe, but they also have nasty hinges and the way the titles are placed because of the gap between the two pieces of metal looks pants too. I know this is pretty much the best they can do without infringing Steelbook patents but unfortunately they just don't look nice enough to warrant spending the extra cash over an amaray in my opinion.

Reactions: Hooch and Thelite13