Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (Blu-ray Slipbox) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release Date : November 26th, 2014

Price : $31.60

Link : aladin.co.kr (Not international shipping)

Note :

6000773727_1.jpg

I want Ceasar with war paint as the cover. All embossed like the US slip for Rise.
Plus, I've heard that the image they use here never actually happens in the movie with Ceasar. It's Koba that does that... But I haven't seen the film so that's just based on what I've heard.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
I like the art on this one. What do you think, @bloodsnake007?
@tridon :jawdrop: OH MY...that's fu**ing awesome!!! :woot: :drool: This is the ONE to get! :notworthy: Thanks Ken!
I want Ceasar with war paint as the cover. All embossed like the US slip for Rise.
Plus, I've heard that the image they use here never actually happens in the movie with Ceasar. It's Koba that does that... But I haven't seen the film so that's just based on what I've heard.
You're absolutely correct buddy! :thumbs: Caesar never rides a horse while shooting a machine gun, it is Koba! But the artwork is FU**ING EPIC!!! :woot::cool: I'm definitely getting it if Kimchi releases it! :thumbs:

And as for the a Slip with the war paint... Link: https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...-the-apes-2d-3d-blu-ray-slipcovers-usa.55812/
blu-rays-jpg.104197

popcorn2.gif

Reactions: tridon