[DEAD]MONDAY SALE (April 18) Alliance Steelbooks Amazon.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 11, 2010
NYC
Credit : sharanium@BD, Amazon link--->http://www.amazon.ca/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000476931
-----------------------------------------------------
"Dear Amazon.ca Customer,
As someone who has requested information about movies & TV deals, you might like to know that we're having one-day sales on of the following titles from April 18-22.

Monday: Select Blu-ray steel books: "Kill Bill Volumes 1 & 2," "Gangs of New York," "A History of Violence," "Law Abiding Citizen," "Pan's Labyrinth," "Shaun of the Dead," "Sin City," and "Traffic"

EDIT - apsmith21 - Please use the links below to support this site.

Here are direct links to the steelbooks - click on these Monday for the reduced price:

Kill Bill Volume 1
Kill Bill Volume 2
History of Violence
Law Abiding Citizen
Gangs of New York
Sin City
Shaun of the Dead
Pan's Labyrinth
Traffic

----END EDIT -----

Tuesday: "The Clint Eastwood Collection" [Blu-ray]

Wednesday: "The Scream Franchise Collection" [Blu-ray]

Thursday: Spend $20 on select "Jesse Stone" DVDs and save $10.

Friday: "The Nature of Things Vol. 1: Visions of the Future" and "Global Warning" (A Three-Film Set) [DVD]

Each individual item (excluding "Jesse Stone" titles) will be at least 50% off while supplies last."
--------------------------------------
Hope it's just $12.99 like the 1st wave. Good luck:scat:

Last edited by a moderator:
I may pick up a few more hmm...i thibk from what andy said last time express upgrade was only a few bucks more...

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Yeah, for $1 more they send express. Takes about two days for them to reach me.

Just ordered - not sure if I can cancel - won't it cost more to order each one seperately? - the postage is about £7 if I remember correctly - so would 3 x £7 be more or less than a customs charge - in fact how much would the customs charge be???!!

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

ttp://www.hmrc.gov.uk/customs/post/buying.htm

All other goods
If you order or send purchased goods other than alcohol, tobacco, perfume and toilet water from a country outside the EU then you:

- don't have to pay Excise Duty
- may have to pay Customs Duty on goods with a value that exceeds £135
- will have to pay Import VAT on goods with a value that exceeds £18

Note that on all goods from outside the EU, Customs Duty is waived if the amount of duty calculated is £9 or under.

Too late to cancel and just read you have to pay a handling fee to whoever delivers it too!! Can you tell I've not done this before!!??:emb:

Too late to cancel and just read you have to pay a handling fee to whoever delivers it too!! Can you tell I've not done this before!!??:emb:

If its royal mail who deliver these then they wont deliver until you have paid the fees :(, thats only if you get charged.

well shipping on one steel was £4.43
dhl deliver,you may get away with the charge.i got sent a custom charge from dhl after they delivered the steel's once before.of coarse i didn't pay it,already had the steel's:D

Status
Not open for further replies.