Release date: July 27th, 2015
Purchase link: Dead Rising: Watchtower
Price: £16.99
Notes: Limited to 1,000 copies.

11122739-1894296333419883.jpg

11122739-7444296333434334.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ocielz
I watched this on Crunchyroll and didn't really like it. It seemed slow paced and and didn't really live up to my expectations. The steelbook design look wicked cool but the movie was Meh:(

Yeah I know what you mean. There's too many that either flopped at cinemas getting (or are just plain awful) too (Lockout, John Carter, Tomorrowland, Hugo, Sweeney Todd, Ghost Rider....the list goes on)
This didn't even reach the cinema, let alone straight to DVD. It was a digital release on Crackle.
Make of that what you will, but I'm curious to see it as I'm a big fan of the dead rising games. I'm sure if I watch it without high expectations it may surprise me!

Or it could be pants!! Either way I'll give it a go![emoji4]

Not one I want in my collection on a standard keep case, so definitely not on steelbook, I will not buy off Zavvi unless it's something I really like, need to slow it down anyway.

Reactions: Driver
Blind bought.

Im in @Tacozilla s boat. Going to see if I can watch it digitally somewhere first.

Love the games, love the style... Not sure about Capcom and how Capcomesque they may make this (Im thinking Street Fighter Assassins Fist and how 'Japanese' that story was - and how awful the acting to go with it was).

But like the design.