Deadpool 2 (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 20) [Hong Kong]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 25, 2019
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - (Pre-order December 14 at 8 PM Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $165.97 (Box Set) - $54.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed" Title.
One Click 500 (Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Embossing) - Full Slip 1000 (Spot Glossy coating with Deadpool Logo, Spot Matte, Embossing) - Single Lenticular 1000 (Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing) - Double Lenticular 1000 (Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing)

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the steel is awesome. Love both arts and wanted the bullet art on something. I never understand why some hate because the front and back art have different colours or don’t gel. You get some that do and some that don’t. It don’t always have to be continuous art! But then I love both. A full art covering both sides or 2 poster artworks that are decent.

I can’t decide between the DL or SL. Would love to see that front dl/ fac steel art move in a decent lenti and a cool finish for the back on a slip compared to fac back steel.

I do like the posters for both images on the DL but I just find the layout of 2 characters a little boring for deadpool. If that makes sence. But still interested to see how it comes out.

Only thing I’m not a fan of Is the characters on the spine for single buyers, if you get cable or domino on their own it don’t look right but as a full set it obviously works. Do love the one click art but can’t afford it this close to Christmas and somthing tells me fantastic beasts will go up for pre order the Friday after

Most likely get the sl but that might change to dl depending on if manta can provide pics and vids before pre order

Last edited:
Would of also liked if they added a poster to the editons like with the original release.

The thanksgiving illustrated one like the imax poster for the first. Even if it’s already used on the one click

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
I think the steel is awesome. Love both arts and wanted the bullet art on something. I never understand why some hate because the front and back art have different colours or don’t gel. You get some that do and some that don’t. It don’t always have to be continuous art! But then I love both. A full art covering both sides or 2 poster artworks that are decent.

This. And you know it's Manta Lab so the steel finish will be :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo

I can’t decide between the DL or SL. Would love to see that front dl/ fac steel art move in a decent lenti and a cool finish for the back on a slip compared to fac back steel.

I agree, the steelbook itself is shaping up to be awesome. My gripe with it is that, although yes both front and back doesn't have to match I would have much preferred to see that bullet design complete as a steelbook. I think it would look so sleek
yet subtle and distancing itself away from the other designs. The back itself is a nice design but both together on one steelbook just doesn't do it for me due to it being such a contrast.
Then again, you could look at it as something different and, well, Deadpool is all about doing something different.

On a side note I prefer the front design of this steelbook to the FAC WEA. I just think it's a crying shame that they didn't complete this steelbook in the same way..

I am going for the DL anyway, purely because that slip art also removes itself from all of the others we are familiar with. I took a punt on the Kimchi's and have a FAC coming so I need to mix it up a bit.

I agree, the steelbook itself is shaping up to be awesome. My gripe with it is that, although yes both front and back doesn't have to match I would have much preferred to see that bullet design complete as a steelbook. I think it would look so sleek
yet subtle and distancing itself away from the other designs. The back itself is a nice design but both together on one steelbook just doesn't do it for me due to it being such a contrast.
Then again, you could look at it as something different and, well, Deadpool is all about doing something different.

On a side note I prefer the front design of this steelbook to the FAC WEA. I just think it's a crying shame that they didn't complete this steelbook in the same way..

I am going for the DL anyway, purely because that slip art also removes itself from all of the others we are familiar with. I took a punt on the Kimchi's and have a FAC coming so I need to mix it up a bit.

Fair points and constructive

That is true about the DL. I sometimes I like it when a steel from one retailer is the same as a slip from another just to see how different they are and the different ways to view that art. The fac steel is gorgeous, glossy, bossed, colourful and has that pearl effect but I’d also like to see that as a crystal clear full of depth lenti and considering they don’t list uv finish for the back of the SL I’m dying to see how they treat it. I keep thinking of the way the la la land full slip is and it’s all down to the finish. They could seriously play with that back with tons of spot gloss (although uv spot gloss would of worked on the rainbow)

I’m still unsure what one to go for anyway

Thanks. I like the steelbook and I was hoping they'd have a lenti 1/4 slip to match the first one. Might go for the single lenti and put FA's steel in it. Heh. Or might just hunt down that steelbook alone later.

And the Dory family keeps growing :LOL:

@bloodsnake007 @AlienKing

Ehhh! @DMD4k Welcome to the family BRO! And ignore Apollon. He is just jealous he can't be part of the family. Just make sure to respect and follow Big Bro @bloodsnake007. And we'll be one big happy family. :D

Thanks. I like the steelbook and I was hoping they'd have a lenti 1/4 slip to match the first one. Might go for the single lenti and put FA's steel in it. Heh. Or might just hunt down that steelbook alone later.

Ehhh! @DMD4k Welcome to the family BRO! And ignore Apollon. He is just jealous he can't be part of the family. Just make sure to respect and follow Big Bro @bloodsnake007. And we'll be one big happy family. :D
Thanks, I do have my Dory moments that's for sure.
Maybe manta does too because they forgot about a 1/4 lenti here but are doing one for fantastic beasts.

Thanks, I do have my Dory moments that's for sure.
Maybe manta does too because they forgot about a 1/4 lenti here but are doing one for fantastic beasts.
Yea that's true. I dont know why they didnt do one for this. That's why i'm still on the fence about it. Plus I just got FA's steel so...

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k