Deadpool 2 (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 20) [Hong Kong]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 25, 2019
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - (Pre-order December 14 at 8 PM Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $165.97 (Box Set) - $54.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed" Title.
One Click 500 (Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Embossing) - Full Slip 1000 (Spot Glossy coating with Deadpool Logo, Spot Matte, Embossing) - Single Lenticular 1000 (Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing) - Double Lenticular 1000 (Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing)

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
SL and probably DL as well, then decide which one I keep when in hand, but Im sure both lenticulars will be amazing so it will be hard decision :rolleyes:

Still haven’t decided

I asked them for some pics/ vids of slips/ lentis but the materials are currently being made

Could order both single and double and then cancel one closer the time but tbh I really can’t afford to do that at the moment even if it is just for a for a month. Bad timing with December

Still haven’t decided

I asked them for some pics/ vids of slips/ lentis but the materials are currently being made

Could order both single and double and then cancel one closer the time but tbh I really can’t afford to do that at the moment even if it is just for a for a month. Bad timing with December
Don't do it. Trust your instinct. Christmas is way more important than any steelbook (I know, I know... blasphemy) and I would normally go for a OC but only in for a DL this time.
I figured just this once as it's before Christmas if it's something I really want later down the line then I'll save up, buy it then and take it on the chin with price.

Reactions: Flloydo
That’s old days dude, time moves on so does new designs and boxsets etc.
What does new designs have to do with the option to buy just the steelbook. It was an added feature thats been removed, a step back in my opinion.

Probably because 1/4 slips are not as popular as the full slips, and full slips can offer more on their release. If you look at a majority of their releases they follow their consistency with full slip, single Lenti and double Lenti and boxset to house them all in.