GA
Release date: August 21, 2018
Purchase links: Best Buy 4K & Blu-ray
Price: $34.99 (4K) - $29.99 (BD)
Group buy: TBA

6252776_sa.jpg;maxHeight=1000;maxWidth=1000

7A8B2A33-585F-44F5-9E15-90A8B5C99268.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
So that's what it looks like after all … quite funny but not "ha,ha" ... quite different but not in a good way :(
1530897381945.png

Right back atcha ...
1530897066254.png
1530896856550.png

• Haha
Reactions: St4rlord
It could be miles better but there is something oddly appealing about this design. I know... I'm mad, right? but I think it's the fact that we are supposed to look at it as if Deadpool himself has drawn it, and well, it's breaking that fourth wall again where he speaks to the audience somewhat. I get what they are trying to achieve here but perhaps not the best design to go about it. I'll still be picking this up but I'm waiting on the FA Hardbox Group Buy if one happens.

If this will be the same artwork that HMV use that will be getting cancelled straight away. I’m getting the unnumbered FA anyway which is vastly superior.

Looks like a child drew this. Looking for other options and FA is looking like the vendor of choice with their WEA

I think you're missing the point lol. It's supposed to be a 'child like' drawing. However, the overall presentation of the steelbook is the problem. It's just a bit too dull, plain, basic, not very eye-catching etc.

I actually don't think it's that bad, it's very in fitting with the animation in the film.

I think you're missing the point lol. It's supposed to be a 'child like' drawing. However, the overall presentation of the steelbook is the problem. It's just a bit too dull, plain, basic, not very eye-catching etc.

For me, a steelbook is a serious art canvas. It looks amateurish to be honest. I get what they were trying to do but it is a massive fail for me. Manta struck the right accord having this type of art on a loose lenti.

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21