Deadpool 2 (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #107) [Czech Republic]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: October 5, 2018 (E5A - E5B) - December 5 (E1) - December 12 (E2) - December 19 (E3) - January 16, 2019 (E4)
Purchase links: E1 Full Slip - E2 Lenti - E3 4K XL Full Slip - E4 Box set - Unnumbered 5A 4K - Unnumbered 5B
Price: 1099 CZK (E5A) - 699 CZK (E5B) - 1099 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1499 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Notes: E4 does not include the Hard Box
Group buy: GB 5A - GB 5B

44146358_2113779088739056_5583016116780793856_n.jpg44057224_2113779575405674_4976585997513916416_n.jpg44079401_2113779725405659_1789191192630525952_n.jpg
44065498_2113780165405615_8033926684413526016_n.jpg44031556_2113780242072274_1448942328663244800_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@apsmith21 @cooey

The group buys are created so once admin approves them they will be live. This was not coordinated ahead of time to my knowledge and I have a feeling it was dumped on to everyones lap. Blame FA as this whole release has become a mess

It's not FA's fault that we are all still waiting for a group buy to go live this evening that has been announced as doing so without providing a time or update in relation.
its FA fault when they tell @carllenc and @CollectorEmtee they have to get a GB immediately to secure the copies for HDN. They now dont have time to email staff here a couple days ahead of time to make sure someone can be around to approve them on time. Its the weekend and people have things to do

Reactions: CollectorEmtee
its FA fault when they tell @carllenc and @CollectorEmtee they have to get a GB immediately to secure the copies for HDN. They now dont have time to email staff here a couple days ahead of time to make sure someone can be around to approve them on time. Its the weekend and people have things to do
You're thinking too much.
I'm talking about a simple update here to let us know. A group buy was stated as going live tonight (as in yesterday under Czech Republic time) so surely knowing that is now not the case then all it takes is a simple update to let us know what is going on when most of us have to be up for work in the morning. It's easy to now say "go to bed", "It's the risk you take" etc... but nobody would be bothered if somebody just communicated, and not yourself as you don't know what is going on either.

You're thinking too much.
I'm talking about a simple update here to let us know. A group buy was stated as going live tonight (as in yesterday under Czech Republic time) so surely knowing that is now not the case then all it takes is a simple update to let us know what is going on when most of us have to be up for work in the morning. It's easy to now say "go to bed", "It's the risk you take" etc... but nobody would be bothered if somebody just communicated, and not yourself as you don't know what is going on either.
i understand and I gave you the best update we have but you have 2 people that deal with the GBs for the most part, 1 is on vacation across the pond and 1 hasnt been on the forum at all today and might not even be aware that someone wanted to have a GB out of the blue. So that is where is stands.

Last edited:
i understand and I gave you the best update we have but you have 2 people that deal with the GBs for the most part, 1 is on vacation across the pond and 1 hasnt been on the forum at all today and might not even be aware that someone wanted to have a GB out of the blue. So that is were is stands.

I'll go join the rest of them who have gone to bed then.

(Separate beds in separate homes of course :yawn:)

Always wondered... Why a mod needs to approve a GB on here ? Just being curious because it's the only forum i know doing that.
I guess it would be easier for everyone (especially for mods who have a job & family to take care of) if "legits" GB hosts have the permanent right to open a GB anytime they want without permission ?

Last edited:
Hope we'll see the Slip arts before the GB opens..

You missed 5 pages of this thread regarding the fiasco of how they aren't going to reveal the art.
It's a Christmas surprise. You won't know until you receive the items and open them yourself.

The fact that none of the staff has commented is kinda lame tbh.
Its not right way to do things by announcing its tonight and then no further information.

The person who likely would have opened this today .... his dog past away today, and its not like any one member has tagged me in this thread as im not hip to this release. So sometimes things happen. Sorry.

Last edited:
I will open the GBs for a very short period of time ............ the idea is that will give some people who waited time to purchase, btu since im not aware of when this should go live etc. I guess it would have already taken place ....... I will turn them off and they will reopen tomorrow giving others who left or diff timezones etc a shot as well.

opening the GBs in 10 minutes from this post!!!

You missed 5 pages of this thread regarding the fiasco of how they aren't going to reveal the art.
It's a Christmas surprise. You won't know until you receive the items and open them yourself.
Wow, insanity! The price of this release for it to be a surprise Slip. They can just throw in anything once they got our payment.

• Haha
Reactions: Stygian
The person who likely would have opened this today .... his dog past away today, and its not like any one member has tagged me in this thread as im not hip to this release. So sometimes things happen.
That is so incredibly sad.
I have a dog who is now elderly and hasn't got long left.
I am so dreading the end.
If it is @apsmith21 then my utmost sympathies to him.

• Thanks
Reactions: Wreck