Deadpool 2 (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 20) [Hong Kong]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 25, 2019
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - (Pre-order December 14 at 8 PM Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $165.97 (Box Set) - $54.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed" Title.
One Click 500 (Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Embossing) - Full Slip 1000 (Spot Glossy coating with Deadpool Logo, Spot Matte, Embossing) - Single Lenticular 1000 (Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing) - Double Lenticular 1000 (Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing)

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some at least semi decent steel art please. Knowing Manta Lab it should be awesome.

Manta, you have my interest... but what's new?!

Think I might have to hunt down a copy of their Deadpool 1 edition now too.

Reactions: mwatkins02
Manta, you have my interest... but what's new?!

Think I might have to hunt down a copy of their Deadpool 1 edition now too.

You must... you must.

I do hope this time it's not just a magnet lenti though and not copy the same as the first release. I would prefer something like Justice League in a boxset.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
You must... you must.

I do hope this time it's not just a magnet lenti though and not copy the same as the first release. I would prefer something like Justice League in a boxset.
I thought their editions for Deadpool were a little underwhelming to be honest, hence why I never picked one up... although it was still early days for them at the time, so can imagine they probably didn't have as much freedom with the release as they may do now.

I really wasn't a fan of that lenti magnet either... the full slip on the other hand looks great, so that's the one I'll be hunting down! But yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing what they come up with for this... no doubt they'll go all out this time. :D