Deadpool 2 (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 20) [Hong Kong]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 25, 2019
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - (Pre-order December 14 at 8 PM Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $165.97 (Box Set) - $54.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed" Title.
One Click 500 (Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Embossing) - Full Slip 1000 (Spot Glossy coating with Deadpool Logo, Spot Matte, Embossing) - Single Lenticular 1000 (Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing) - Double Lenticular 1000 (Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing)

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Only E1-E3. I wanted that Hardbox. Maniac‘s box was not my cup of tea..so 90% of the OC :D
Well, I never opted for the WEA steel initially and after the Spidey set I had my eye on E4 again. Not sure what else comes with it other than the steels though? Another additional box?
The Hardbox is nice yes, but I figured it's one or the other and as the steel itself and the Manta LS is the same design as the hardbox I'll let that go (unless it's sold on ebay alone for a bargain price lol).

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
If I see that one click hard box sold on its own on the bay I might have to pick it up. Need something with those two images on and i think I’d prefer it printed like this over a lenti of both images like fac. Even though the fac slips do look great

This appears to be a ghost release. It's just lay quietly dormant without any pics or anything.

Waiting on both this and the E4 FA release. Any news on either?

I expect a delay, and frankly, with China Post about to close in a couple of days, I actually prefer it... it's doubtful packages would leave China within that timeframe so better in Manta's warehouse than getting trampled on.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I expect a delay, and frankly, with China Post about to close in a couple of days, I actually prefer it... it's doubtful packages would leave China within that timeframe so better in Manta's warehouse than getting trampled on.
Wasn't the E4 due for release on the 16th?

Hong Kong Post ;)

Reactions: DMD4k